Gyrooooooooooo

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2018 7:58 PM

Before I get hate, it's not rattling.

So my gyro is all weird when I move the bars and shit and idk why lol. Here you go. Turn up the volume becasue I tell what's going on in the backround.

Thanks y'all!smile
|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

10/31/2018 3:04 AM

For real? No one?

Lol

|

10/31/2018 3:14 AM

Sounds like aids, you need a new bike

|

10/31/2018 3:18 AM

Have you changed your set-up again???

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

10/31/2018 3:28 AM

Spongeworthy wrote:

Have you changed your set-up again???

Um no lol

|

10/31/2018 4:55 AM

Do your brakes work? If so don't worry about it jeez

|

It’s all bmx

10/31/2018 5:08 AM

Photo
|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/31/2018 5:10 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

So my gyro is all weird when I move the bars and shit and idk why lol. Here you go. Turn up the volume becasue I tell what's going on in the backround.

Thanks y'all!smile

Is your spring tension the same on both brake arms? Only thing I can think of (without seeing every angle as it happens...up close) is that when the cables of the gyro are in line (handlebars straight), there is equal pressure (cable to cable) as can be. When you turn your bars 90 degrees, the cables are no longer in line & there is room for discrepancy as the gyro is now free to allow any variation you may have in your spring tension & cable adjustments.

|

10/31/2018 5:10 AM

Guess I can't get a for real answer. Thanks y'all

|

10/31/2018 5:13 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks y'all!smile

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Is your spring tension the same on both brake arms? Only thing I can think of (without seeing every angle as it happens...up close) is that when the cables of the gyro are in line (handlebars straight), there is equal pressure (cable to cable) as can be. When you turn your bars 90 degrees, the cables are no longer in line & there is room for discrepancy as the gyro is now free to allow any variation you may have in your spring tension & cable adjustments.

Are you able to see if your gyro does the same thing?

Because this happens when the bars are 90 degrees and I pull the brake. But if I turn the bars 90 degrees and don't pull the lever then they stay even...

|

10/31/2018 5:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2018 6:11 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks y'all!smile

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Are you able to see if your gyro does the same thing?

Because this happens when the bars are 90 degrees and I pull the brake. But if I turn the bars 90 degrees and don't pull the lever then they stay even...

I can't at the moment.... as I'm working. I can look when I get home. But I am sure it is caused by a combination of your cable adjustments and the spring tension.

Also, take a look at your gyro plate & make sure that when your bars are 100% straight (or as close as can be) that it is in line with the gyro tabs. If they are off a bit, it could be that the cable tension will change in the same sort of fashion as if your cables were out of adjustment and you turned your bars (similar to another post the other day where his gyro "clicked" when he spun his bars).

|

10/31/2018 5:32 AM

Have you ever read The Princess and the Pea, Jake?

|

Don’t put 25.4 bars in a 22.2 stem.

10/31/2018 5:41 AM

Gyro flop, meaning you have a few micro adjustments to make at the barrel and then it will stop

|

10/31/2018 5:41 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I can't at the moment.... as I'm working. I can look when I get home. But I am sure it is caused by a combination of your cable adjustments and the spring tension.

Also, take a look at your gyro plate & make sure that when your bars are 100% straight (or as close as can be) that it is in line with the gyro tabs. If they are off a bit, it could be that the cable tension will change in the same sort of fashion as if your cables were out of adjustment and you turned your bars (similar to another post the other day where his gyro "clicked" when he spun his bars).

Ok I'll take a look when I get home

|

10/31/2018 6:37 AM

That's just an adjustment issue. Like Mishinn said, fiddle around with the barrel adjusters and spring tensions.

Something is just slightly off.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

10/31/2018 6:54 AM

I think we need another brake thread

|

10/31/2018 6:56 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

JAKE BRAKE!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

10/31/2018 6:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2018 6:58 AM

Super-Pawl wrote:

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

JAKE BRAKE!

Lollaughing

|

10/31/2018 8:08 AM

Simple solution

brakeless tongue

|

10/31/2018 8:54 AM

dead goon wrote:

Simple solution

brakeless tongue

I REFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!

|

10/31/2018 9:01 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I REFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!

He does have a point tho. How many brake problem threads have you seen from me or dead goon for example?wink

|

10/31/2018 9:08 AM

Rabbe wrote:

He does have a point tho. How many brake problem threads have you seen from me or dead goon for example?wink

But....HOW DO YOU STOP!?

|

Hey, I'm trying!
Instagram

10/31/2018 9:45 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

But....HOW DO YOU STOP!?

I don't, I just keep movingtongue

|

10/31/2018 10:14 AM

JoeyJoeJoe wrote:

But....HOW DO YOU STOP!?

On coping. While doing a 540 hurricane.

|

10/31/2018 10:16 AM

Oh yeah, well, well, well.... NO BRAKES ARE GAY!!!

|

10/31/2018 11:02 AM

dead goon wrote:

Simple solution

brakeless tongue

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I REFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE!!

It’s just a barrel adjustment thing. I really suggest dual lower cables if you are not running them already. Works better and you can eliminate the slop by just adjusting 1 thing on 1 side. I don’t mind stock upper cables but lower I have to run dual. And don’t get some companies dual cables. Buy 2 good cables and 2 knarps, then cut and install. If you don’t run duals. Black Ops has a London mod clone for $4.00

|

10/31/2018 11:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2018 11:16 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Oh yeah, well, well, well.... NO BRAKES ARE GAY!!!

Some of them might be. Statistically, a few of us regular users are gay too

|

10/31/2018 12:40 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

I think we need to take a brake from all of this. Sorry BREAK.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/31/2018 1:20 PM

Rabbe wrote:

I don't, I just keep movingtongue

"Well now, they call me the breeze
I keep blowin' down the road"

|

10/31/2018 1:43 PM

Gack2000 wrote:

It’s just a barrel adjustment thing. I really suggest dual lower cables if you are not running them already. Works better and you can eliminate the slop by just adjusting 1 thing on 1 side. I don’t mind stock upper cables but lower I have to run dual. And don’t get some companies dual cables. Buy 2 good cables and 2 knarps, then cut and install. If you don’t run duals. Black Ops has a London mod clone for $4.00

I already got dual uppers and lowers

|