Gyros from danscomp

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2017 7:32 PM

Alright so, I got a colony premise for Christmas and it's already pre drilled for gyro tabs and everything. I'm fixing to order pegs and I'm also wanting to order some gyro tabs but I don't know if danscomp sends everything I need for them to work. (I know I have to order separate brake cables)

|

1/2/2017 8:29 PM

You might have to call em and ask for the right tabs. Also are you asking about an entire gyro kit?

|

1/3/2017 2:55 AM

youll need upper cables, gyro plate, gyro, gyro tabs, lower cables, brake lever and brakes

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/3/2017 5:28 AM

|

It’s all bmx

1/3/2017 10:45 AM

Springfields are ok, but if you want your brakes to work well (especially because gyros often rob a bit of power), id get a good set of calipers like demolition vulcans, colony and fly also make real good ones.

|

1/3/2017 11:00 AM

|

1/3/2017 12:23 PM

If you already have the brakes then dont buy them lol

|

It’s all bmx

1/3/2017 12:26 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

If you already have the brakes then dont buy them lol

Oh ok. Lol I got the levers and the brakes them selves just gotta get gyros. Thanks for the help man

|

1/3/2017 3:47 PM

I highly recommend Odyssey or Snafu cables. DUAL cables only for maximum power.
If you go Odyssey, get the Modulever and all cables.
If you have a Lever already the SNAFU cables will be more ideal because the upper DUAL cables is universal with about any lever. Also SNAFU I believe is the only company that makes LINEAR CABLES for Detanglers.
Aside from using any LINEAR for the LOWER CABLES and having to cut them to size.
You will have to go to SNAFUs website though for their products, they have a few different colors.
DANS will be just fine for ODYSSEY Cables though.

|

1/3/2017 7:10 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

I highly recommend Odyssey or Snafu cables. DUAL cables only for maximum power.
If you go Odyssey, get the Modulever and all ...more

Dual cables for sure, they feel even better than when i had a linear setup and one could argue that because of the lack of a straddle cable they are more powerful than linear. I got my setup off of Empire and it's all Odyssey. Odyssey GTX-S Gyro, the dual-cable Modulever(?), M2 Cable, 2 Slic linear cables and Odyssey Evo II brakes. It was over 150 bucks but 100% worth it.

|