H A W K

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 10:20 PM

HAWK tires good for wall-rides , sliders and trail ? Debating on getting a pair , but I don't know , I need help .
lol

|

4/26/2013 10:35 PM

Wallrides, eh. Trails, eh.
I'd only use them for park, light street and in general pimping your bike with fat tires

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/26/2013 10:41 PM

They grip pretty good for slick tires. They are better for street. I have a 2.4 to 2.2 and i like them a lot. I'd buy them.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/26/2013 11:13 PM

I'd say no, my friend has them and when we were in the rocks (small pebbles everywhere) I looked back and saw him slide out.

|

4/27/2013 3:21 AM

I'd run one as a rear to replace my asm since animal isn't making them anymore

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/27/2013 7:04 AM

If you want a fat tyre wait for the S&M mainline. Its supposed to be 2.425

|

4/27/2013 8:04 AM

15th hawk tire thread...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/27/2013 11:33 AM

suck on dirt think there good on street though

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/27/2013 1:42 PM

They're great on everything. Logan Derberry was riding through trails with my bike and he was throwing T-Bogs and shit and they gripped great.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/27/2013 2:22 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

They're great on everything. Logan Derberry was riding through trails with my bike and he was throwing T-Bogs and shit and they gripped great.

Video or it didn't happen.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/27/2013 3:01 PM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote:

Video or it didn't happen.

Ain't got a video, aha. It was 2 weeks ago.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/28/2013 3:08 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Lame name drop is lame

Also how would a tire effect you doing air tricks?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/28/2013 7:21 AM

FreddyDapice wrote:

Gump wrote:

Lame name drop is lame

Also how would a tire effect you doing air tricks?

Didn't have to do with anything... I was just trying to state he was getting up there doing some pretty cool shit, and the tires were great on the landings and turns and shit.

And what the fuck do you mean by: "Lame name drop is lame"?

|

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/28/2013 7:28 AM

From what I have heard I wouldn't get them for dirt.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/28/2013 6:15 PM

uh , well . This is a hard decision

|

4/28/2013 7:34 PM

Get KHE MAC tires for dirt. Heard they rip it up

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/28/2013 7:59 PM

ok, Honestly I have the Hawk tires right now and I will tell you right now, DO NOT GET THEM! I am going to go back to my demo momentum tires! They are a PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET ON AND OFF! Ran through a SMALL thing of rocks and the back blew out on me, HUGE hole in the middle of the rubber. I am honestly not impressed at all. I might go out and get some subrosa Grave diggers instead!

|

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

4/28/2013 9:00 PM

try out some animal mtt!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/29/2013 1:06 AM

If you want some good all around tires that will kill it in both street and dirt, get Odyssey Aitken P-Lytes.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/29/2013 7:00 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Wallrides, eh. Trails, eh.
I'd only use them for park, light street and in general pimping your bike with fat tires

i wouldn't call this an "EH" wallrde

Photo

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13