HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2017 11:31 AM

Hopefully some of you are lucky enough to not have snow so you can ride! Hope you all have a wonderful time!

|

12/24/2017 11:52 AM

Yo thanks man! Same to you! Thankfully I don't think I'll have snow here in Texas... though just the other day we had snow on the ground and in the trees, it was tons of snow! So I'll kind of wish we get snow here becasue it was alot of fun playing on the snow with the family!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/24/2017 11:58 AM

It's a snowless winter this year so I'll probably have a quick session on Christmas but mainly will be spending it with family

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

12/24/2017 11:58 AM

Sopping wet out sad thanks though you too!

|

12/24/2017 12:02 PM

Happy Holidays!

I've been in Northwest Montana for the past 3 months and of course I come back to Memphis and it's raining! The only good thing is that when it clears up I can still ride vs. Montana having snow till spring. lol

|

12/24/2017 12:09 PM

I managed to ride for a few hours today, the new frame and wheels felt great! I'll try and get a bike check up but I might do it tomorrow when I'm hiding from my family on Christmas.

|

Hmmm

12/24/2017 12:42 PM

Happy Holidays to all as well!! Be safe and warm!

...we will get a dusting of snow, and temps in the teens (F) and 20's...so no BMX but DEFINITELY mountain biking!!! Maybe BMX in a few days when the snow melts out of the park. Hope it doesn't leave ice patches though

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

12/24/2017 12:50 PM

Edman123 wrote:

I managed to ride for a few hours today, the new frame and wheels felt great! I'll try and get a bike check up but I might do it tomorrow when I'm hiding from my family on Christmas.

Lol

|

12/24/2017 12:56 PM

Edman123 wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol

That reminds me of a joke I know about inlaws... but we know how Vital treated the last joke from Mishinn lol

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/24/2017 1:19 PM

I hope you all have a good one. I'm spending the day on my own, planning to eat cereal and chocolate all day, build up my front wheel, watch zombie movies, and maybe have a ride and hit some bait spots if the weather's OK. It's been pretty mild here, but really damp so I'm not holding my hopes up

|

12/24/2017 1:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2017 1:23 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I hope you all have a good one. I'm spending the day on my own, planning to eat cereal and chocolate all day, build up my front wheel, watch zombie movies, and maybe have a ride and hit some bait spots if the weather's OK. It's been pretty mild here, but really damp so I'm not holding my hopes up

You can never go wrong with cereal and chocolate!

|