HARO 350.1 GOOD OR NO GOOD

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2011 9:31 PM

need help picking a bmx

|

12/12/2011 9:35 PM

Premium completes
Fit completes

|

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

12/12/2011 10:16 PM

Try to get something with a all cromo frame.

|

12/13/2011 4:36 AM

Fit, Kink, Amber. Those are the best for your money.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/13/2011 4:38 AM

You definitely want all steel, and one-piece cranks.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

12/13/2011 4:43 AM

Mattix wrote:

You definitely want all steel, and one-piece cranks.

But if you can't find one piece cranks, get aluminum 3piece. Everyone knows Walmart has the best bikes, hands down. Pro's just grab one off the rack, throw all air in the tires and go crazy! The best ones have baskets attached to the bars!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/13/2011 4:52 AM

Mattix wrote:

You definitely want all steel, and one-piece cranks.

Chuck8273 wrote:

But if you can't find one piece cranks, get aluminum 3piece. Everyone knows Walmart has the best bikes, hands down. Pro's just ...more

The ones with the things in the spokes are also quality bikes

|

12/13/2011 4:57 AM

Make sure it has tassels on the end of the handlebars.

|

12/13/2011 5:44 AM

Mattix wrote:

You definitely want all steel, and one-piece cranks.

Chuck8273 wrote:

But if you can't find one piece cranks, get aluminum 3piece. Everyone knows Walmart has the best bikes, hands down. Pro's just ...more

Make sure it has a high orange flag on the back, or you aren't legit.

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

12/13/2011 6:14 AM

Mattix wrote:

Make sure it has a high orange flag on the back, or you aren't legit.

Woah! Glad you remembered that! Without that, he would have looked STUPID!!!!

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.