HELMETS?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2016 3:08 PM

Looking for reccomendations on both half and full face style helmets.

For a half cut, I'm would like something sleek fighting and comfortatble for light park riding. I don't want to look like Toad from Mario Bros. some I have looked at are TSG, Shadow and ProTec.

For a Full Face I'm looking for pretty much the same thing. Some I've looked at for these are Fox and Troy Lee.

|

4/5/2016 3:28 PM

Definitely a Troy Lee for full face. I have one. Amazing quality.

|

4/5/2016 3:42 PM

half get a bern macon eps

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

4/5/2016 3:47 PM

Mine isn't half or full face, but I run the shadow classic helmat super comfy lightweight and breathable.

|

4/5/2016 4:01 PM

Just got a new s1 helmet yesterday I'm stoked on it it feels solid , got a bell full face that thing is Amazing 370 dollar helmet , defiantly worth it

|

4/5/2016 4:19 PM

S1 , had one for about a year and they sit on your head good and comfy for a certified helmet . Plus , riders like Stevie , Alex , and Dyllan all ride them as well .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/5/2016 4:28 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

S1 , had one for about a year and they sit on your head good and comfy for a certified helmet . Plus , riders like Stevie , ...more

I didn't think Stevie ran helmets? But I know he rides for them...

|

4/5/2016 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2016 4:41 PM

I'm a fan of my Lazer Armor, super light, comfy and certified. I got it off amazon for like 60 bucks. Best helmet I have ever bought.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/5/2016 5:44 PM

Thank you everyone for your input!

|

4/5/2016 9:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

S1 , had one for about a year and they sit on your head good and comfy for a certified helmet . Plus , riders like Stevie , ...more

TD_BMX_16 wrote:

I didn't think Stevie ran helmets? But I know he rides for them...

Contests . There's a contract I presume that makes him wear one with contests that require them , and probably an edit every year too .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/5/2016 10:42 PM

Also, when it comes to budget, I think no budget is too big. Half cut park helmets, there isn't too much tech going on other than bell, so half I would 100% go bell. Full face, go all out. I went with one of the top line troy lees. The quality of the helmet could make the difference between a minor headache or a bad concussion.

|

4/6/2016 12:50 AM

Pro-Tec for life!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

4/6/2016 7:55 AM

I ride a poc helmet and love it. It may be a little too bulky for what you are looking for though...

|

4/6/2016 8:59 AM

Protec was my favorite open face helmet. Used my snowboarding helmet for skateboarding and bmx for almost 10 years. Now I'm running a GYRO that's no where near as nice. As for full face my Fox has been awesome for a couple years now. Very comfy and not too hot. It's for bicycles but when I'm shopping for a full face I also usually check out real dirt bike helmets too. Some of them are nice and light. Then I can use it for more.

|

4/6/2016 4:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2016 4:53 PM

i found my helmet on the ground at the skatepark

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/7/2016 11:33 AM

Bell segment helmet is full certified in us and Australia for bmx and multiple impacts. For 40$ it for my head perfect and it doesn't feel like a huge weight on my neck haha

|

4/7/2016 2:34 PM

For Full Face helmets, I was a big fan of the Specialized ones when I was in a shop, super light, great ventilation, and they adopted the air pump and easy to remove interior padding for IF there was a need to remove it by medical personnel.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura