HELP

Related:
Create New Tag

5/19/2011 6:07 PM

MY GOD DAMNED SPOKES WONT STOP CLICKING I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TIGHTENING LOOSENING AND JUST TRUING AND IT WONT STOP. Sorry for the caps lock but i'm aggravated

|

I ride Eastern and i love it.
"the best way to get good is to just enjoy riding ever time u do it dont get pissed when u cant pull something first try"

5/19/2011 6:10 PM

maybe not the spokes?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/19/2011 6:16 PM

i can see the scrape marks where they rub too far. and even if not the spokes what else on my front end can click while going in a straight line?

|

"the best way to get good is to just enjoy riding ever time u do it dont get pissed when u cant pull something first try"

5/19/2011 10:08 PM

bump

|

5/19/2011 10:32 PM

tighten the fuck out of the spokes.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

5/19/2011 10:35 PM

Cjmdawg wrote:

tighten the fuck out of the spokes.

This

|

5/19/2011 11:10 PM

mine do that when they are loose then when i tighten them then they are fine

|

5/19/2011 11:15 PM

Maybe they're laced incorrectly?

|

5/19/2011 11:25 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Maybe they're laced incorrectly?

true that

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

5/19/2011 11:32 PM

Run!Theres a bomb in your hub.

Or,something stuck in your tire that makes a noise every time it hits the ground.
Something rattling around inside your tire.
Bearings.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

5/20/2011 5:48 PM

thanks, i think im going to just tighten till i cant anymore then if they break at least wont make noise

|

5/20/2011 6:10 PM

i_like_Eastern wrote:

thanks, i think im going to just tighten till i cant anymore then if they break at least wont make noise

Who laced your wheels dude? They're might be laced wrong.

Post a side on picture of the wheel!

|

5/21/2011 12:29 AM

happens to me to but i know mine are laced correctly because it was factory laced

|

fuck bitches, get money

5/22/2011 1:24 AM

i_like_Eastern wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

they are factory laced

|

5/22/2011 1:38 AM

i_like_Eastern wrote:

bmx_is_rad wrote:

i_like_Eastern wrote:

they are factory laced

Have you tried what bloghogs said?

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/22/2011 11:12 AM

yeah i checked my tire in and out i just havent taken my hub apart yet

|

5/22/2011 6:57 PM

So, I just loosened all my spokes rode still clicking, came inside Tightened them as much as they will go and then true it. Go outside and still clicking, let me note that the whole time its been doing this it doesn't only click in one spot is sounds like i have those old school plastic slider things on my spokes continuously clicking. GAHH

|

5/22/2011 7:03 PM

i_like_Eastern wrote:

So, I just loosened all my spokes rode still clicking, came inside Tightened them as much as they will go and then true it. Go outside and still clicking, let me note that the whole time its been doing this it doesn't only click in one spot is sounds like i have those old school plastic slider things on my spokes continuously clicking. GAHH

your frame is fucked up so you need to buy new bars now

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK