HELP!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2015 8:28 PM

Ok i had so many problems with my bike ok I had a mongoose unsealed bb and I had problems with the unsealed bb so I got a new sprocket and bb with a spindle fix that problem ok then I stripped my stock stem got a new stem and then the stock bars I had were slipping so I got new better bars and then I had a unsealed stock headset that the ball bearing came out got a new sealed headset , then I had stock tires so I got two fit faf tires then I broke my stock wheel got new rim cinema ZX wheel fixed that then I got pegs and hub guards put them on so then my bike wants slip in my drop outs so I got a new frame and my stock frames dropout were bent so I got a new frame from united called united rigal frame it's a frame that is mostly made for grinding we'll it's drop outs aren't bent at all and I put my rim on and hub gaurd and pegs and I still had the problem tighten one side slightly at a time didn't work put something in my wheel to stop it from moving when I tighen worked but then when I do a 360 it just moves and rubs my frame I don't know what the problems is but ima put some pictures Photo

Photo

Ok and then my front tire wants to do the same thing but with my forks when I do a 360'it moves and rubs against my forks so now I gotta order new forks and then I bent my stock front wheels axle a lil bit so now I can't grind at all I'm having so much bad luck I even went to bike shop and they said get a new frame I just spent way to much money in the bike and I broke my stock pedals got new pedals broke so many chains so that's the reason why I got sealed bb and me sprocket the only good thing on my bike that was stock and is doing perfectly good is the 3 PC cranks they are nice I love them but pls guys I've tried every thing and I don't know what y'all mean is it touching your welds pls help

|

1/22/2015 8:33 PM

sand all the paint off the dropouts. Make sure all locknuts are tight before installing the wheel. Are you tightening enough?

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/22/2015 8:35 PM

Tighten harder.

|

1/22/2015 8:35 PM

Guys I've tried tightening harder

|

1/22/2015 8:41 PM

|

1/22/2015 9:07 PM

Well, that's a mouthfull.

|

1/22/2015 9:26 PM

use washers

|

1/22/2015 9:31 PM

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

1/22/2015 10:15 PM

I tried washers

|

1/23/2015 9:05 AM

Have you tried using lube and brute force?

|

1/23/2015 9:06 AM

Tldr

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/23/2015 9:11 AM

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Have you tried using lube and brute force?

He should try using a period or grammar

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/24/2015 1:35 AM

Make sure your wheels are true and centered and your spokes are tight, but not too tight. If you're trying to center your wheels to your frame/forks and your wheels are raked to one side or the other, this will cause a problem...as your hubs will not be sitting square to your frame. I've seen this a bunch of times and 75% of the time, it comes to this. Not to speak against you, but a lot of kids don't know how to build, tighten and true wheels, nowadays. The only reason I learned was because I was poor as fuck growing up and making shit last was key. This works better with your tire off, but what I do for a quick check is:

1. Look at your wheel from top side down. It's better if your bike is upside down and stationary.
2. Now, close one eye and line up the top of one side of your tire with the opposite side, paying attention to the distance between the lined up sides of your tire and the inside of the flange on your hub.
3. Now, go to the other side, still closing one eye and do the same. Most flanges are centred on the hub in BMX, so it's a good starting point.
5. Go back and forth between the 2 sides, spinning your wheel in small increments, until you can see a difference on each side or none at all.
6. If there is a substantial difference in distances, your wheel is shit kicked to one side and you need to true it. If not, then pray to the BMX gods that your frame isn't bent.

It's hard to fully explain it to you how to do this in text, but hopefully this helps. I use this method for building and truing wheels and have never owned a truing stand. I just use a pencil to mark my rim while my wheel is in place and some patience....beer helps, too. But, I've built wheels and kept them true with this method (within a 1\16th of an inch). Go from there, let me know how it pans out.

|

Check my bikecheck
Eat shit or die tryin', yo!

1/24/2015 7:22 AM

WaldoBMX wrote:

Make sure your wheels are true and centered and your spokes are tight, but not too tight. If you're trying to center your ...more

It's not my frame just got a new one last moth it was 200$ and the rim is not even a year old it's true

|