HELP AXLE PROBLEMS

Related:
Create New Tag

12/12/2016 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/12/2016 12:04 PM

Whenever i tighten my front wheel it doesnt want to roll but what I notice is when i lossen the side with my peg it rolls fine and idk what to do now

|

12/12/2016 12:13 PM

Sounds like there's something wrong with your cones or hub spacing. Are the bearings sealed?

|

12/12/2016 1:05 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Sounds like there's something wrong with your cones or hub spacing. Are the bearings sealed?

ive tried fixing the cones but yes there sealed, idk if im doing something wrong or what.

|

12/12/2016 4:48 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

hes probably missing a spacer.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/12/2016 11:34 PM

I'm guessing the cones are threaded and not bushes. You could loosen the cone, so it's only on finger tight. There's a few things it could be though, bent axle, warped shell, dodgy bearings, dodgy threads etc

|

12/13/2016 12:00 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'm guessing the cones are threaded and not bushes. You could loosen the cone, so it's only on finger tight. There's a few ...more

im really thinking the axle is bent because ive never taken them apart so I dont think there could be a spacer missing. It just started happening too

|