HELP I NEED ADVICE!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2013 7:54 PM

Okay so I need new bars because mine are getting all scratched up and they look bad and are getting rusted. Also what other parts should I get my grandpa said he'd buy me whatever parts i want for my premium duo so what r the best and lightest parts. thank u.

|

7/1/2013 7:56 PM

grin You guys, he needs new bars because they're scratched!!! help him!!!
|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 7:58 PM

tito24 wrote: grin You guys, he needs new bars because they're scratched!!! help him!!!

thank u the people on here r dumb and wont answer me with a legit answer except topsey. do u have any imput i just got my light- lean mean-bmxmachine 2 months ago.

|

7/1/2013 8:00 PM

tito24 wrote: grin You guys, he needs new bars because they're scratched!!! help him!!!

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

thank u the people on here r dumb and wont answer me with a legit answer except topsey. do u have any imput i just got my light- lean mean-bmxmachine 2 months ago.

I was kinda making fun of you... but thats ok I'll help ya.

I would get some S&M/FIT's, F-bombs, kinks... anything you like in sizes!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:00 PM

Holy fuck. you really do need new bars.. One time I saw this guy with scratched bars.. couple years later he bent the one side down. Shit's serious.

|

7/1/2013 8:02 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Holy fuck. you really do need new bars.. One time I saw this guy with scratched bars.. couple years later he bent the one side down. Shit's serious.

oh shit really? I'm thinking about getting the perfect 10s I am 5'4 and 14 my friends ride them and say they r mad fresh.

|

7/1/2013 8:03 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

Oh.. thanks tho I think the s&m perfect 10s are nice should i get them but they seem a bit heavy. I heard cutting them down or putting holes in them make them lighter.

|

7/1/2013 8:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

oh shit really? I'm thinking about getting the perfect 10s I am 5'4 and 14 my friends ride them and say they r mad fresh.

Yeah man, I myself actually had a pair of Animal bars and scratched them on the bends the first week I had them. 2 and a half years later, I cracked them on the crossbar weld. Shit sucked, got warrantied though.

|

7/1/2013 8:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Yeah man, I myself actually had a pair of Animal bars and scratched them on the bends the first week I had them. 2 and a half years later, I cracked them on the crossbar weld. Shit sucked, got warrantied though.

oh that sucks. were they really heavy? i heard animal parts are shit and break a lot.

|

7/1/2013 8:06 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

Oh.. thanks tho I think the s&m perfect 10s are nice should i get them but they seem a bit heavy. I heard cutting them down or putting holes in them make them lighter.

No... No... No... You're way to short to have them + your friends are just trendy little trendwhores, get like 8.25 rise (they will fit you fine) none of that big bar trendy shit!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:08 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

oh that sucks. were they really heavy? i heard animal parts are shit and break a lot.

yeah but I cut holes everywhere and cut them down to about 20" wide. and yeah Animal sucks dick, I have their pegs and have had them for 4 and a half years now and they're all scratched up. It's bullshit right? What kind of pegs scratch.

|

7/1/2013 8:08 PM

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

No... No... No... You're way to short to have them + your friends are just trendy little trendwhores, get like 8.25 rise (they will fit you fine) none of that big bar trendy shit!

r u sure? What about sunday vultus they look mad swaggie and r really light. Maybe get them in 9 rise??

|

7/1/2013 8:10 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

r u sure? What about sunday vultus they look mad swaggie and r really light. Maybe get them in 9 rise??

LOL you mean Shadow vultus... and no 9 is still way to big for you, you need 8-8.5 and stop using ghetto talk on here... people have been shot for that.

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2013 8:15 PM

This kid cannot be real!!

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

|

7/1/2013 8:17 PM

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

LOL you mean Shadow vultus... and no 9 is still way to big for you, you need 8-8.5 and stop using ghetto talk on here... people have been shot for that.

no sunday makes them. but 8-8.5 is kinda small compared to what my buddies ride. and im not talking ghetto? dont be hatin nerd.

|

7/1/2013 8:18 PM

Topsey wrote:

This kid cannot be real!!

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

what the fuck how am i not real? im clearly talking to you, if ur not gonna help fuck off man i need to know what parts to get and you calling me fake is not helping at all dude.

|

7/1/2013 8:22 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

no sunday makes them. but 8-8.5 is kinda small compared to what my buddies ride. and im not talking ghetto? dont be hatin nerd.

HAHAH ok man what ever you say... I guess I'm the one that don't know anything about parts

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

perfect 10s are for people like mike hoder who are 6 '5 get yourself some 8.25 rise

|

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

HAHAH ok man what ever you say... I guess I'm the one that don't know anything about parts

nah you seem cool and all but you insulted me and i dont like that, i aint no bitch bruh.

|

7/1/2013 8:25 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

nah you seem cool and all but you insulted me and i dont like that, i aint no bitch bruh.

Well seems like you know everything about bikes so good luck getting some "Sunday vultus" bars lmk how they are

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:27 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

chad88 wrote:

perfect 10s are for people like mike hoder who are 6 '5 get yourself some 8.25 rise

my friend is 5'5 and rides them they look really r cool

|

7/1/2013 8:28 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

chad88 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

What can he do on a bicycle?

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:29 PM

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

Well seems like you know everything about bikes so good luck getting some "Sunday vultus" bars lmk how they are

will do ya fucking dildo my bike will be better then urs and lighter

|

7/1/2013 8:29 PM

chad88 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

What can he do on a bicycle?

180 360 barspin bunnyjump like 3 feet and wheelie real far

|

7/1/2013 8:30 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

ok good luck making it worth more than mine and lighter... profile and ti for the win from me!!!

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:40 PM

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

ok good luck making it worth more than mine and lighter... profile and ti for the win from me!!!

Okay I will i can buy whatever i want so i'll get a better bike bitch

|

7/1/2013 8:41 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

*Your grandpa will buy whatever you want

|

7/1/2013 8:41 PM

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

Ok make sure it costs more than $5325.00

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/1/2013 8:43 PM

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

*Your grandpa will buy whatever you want

yea so what?

|

7/1/2013 8:44 PM

tito24 wrote:

theb0sspremiumbmX wrote:

tito24 wrote:

Ok make sure it costs more than $5325.00

ur bike doesnt cost that much and I will.

|