HELP!!!!!!! I NEED ADVICE!!!!!btw this title is very decieving :O so come on down and check out this thread!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/9/2011 10:40 PM

Well i need new forks and i really want primo strand v2's so dont cry about lookin at the search bar...trust me i look here on vital and everywhere else and they say nothing useful....so all in want to know is...how are these forks and i know the tube is super long so how many spacers do you think i will need? or should i cut it? ok thanks guys

|

7/9/2011 10:41 PM

forks will be fine, 2 or three spacers should be fine. depending on how big they are.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/9/2011 10:43 PM

oh k sounds good.....what size spacers? 7mm? lmao

|

7/9/2011 10:44 PM

strands are known to be weak and for more tech riders. cut the steerer tube if you know what your doing. theres no way of us knowing how many spacers youll need, because all headtubes are a different length than others.

|

7/9/2011 10:48 PM

oh okay and im like 95 pounds so i dont think ill break them haha and i think i wont cut them..ill just run a lot of spacers cuz i heard with more spacers...ts easier to manuel and hop....and also i have a sunday forecaster frame so the headtube seize is....nvm it doesnt say haha

|

7/9/2011 10:50 PM

get them.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/9/2011 10:53 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

get them.

aight haha their the only forks on my mind right now lmao

|

7/9/2011 11:05 PM

Can't go wrong with some odyssey's.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

7/9/2011 11:10 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Can't go wrong with some odyssey's.

actually i went wrong with odysseys...i was dumb enough to get the directors...they were the best in the world until i wanted pegs on but i couldnt cuz it had 10 mm thick dropouts specifially made for female hubs...which i did not have....so i tried and tried and went through 3 front hubs and 2 axles on one of them so finally i got sick and traded forks and yeah friend snapped the dropouts so ima get primo strands now smile

|

7/9/2011 11:11 PM

i suggest you get a pipe cutter and cut the steer tube to where your stem is slammed! unless you want your bars to feel taller

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/9/2011 11:12 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

i suggest you get a pipe cutter and cut the steer tube to where your stem is slammed! unless you want your bars to feel taller

i kinda want my bars to feel taller with a whole bunch of spacers lmao i want manuels and hops to be easier :D but maybe ill do both

|

7/9/2011 11:18 PM

you can slam your stem and get some bigger bars! I herd great things about 9'' rise bars!

|

/ / /M POWER (OO=[][]=OO) /O==[][]==O\

7/9/2011 11:34 PM

shuves Penissin wrote:

you can slam your stem and get some bigger bars! I herd great things about 9'' rise bars!

lmao like what?

|

7/10/2011 12:04 AM

you annoy me. idk why

|

vital's redneck

7/10/2011 9:16 AM

shuves Penissin wrote:

CHANCExBMX wrote:

i kinda want my bars to feel taller with a whole bunch of spacers lmao i want manuels and hops to be easier :D but maybe ill do both

pussy, it wont make it easier, you'll be just as good wether you ride 4 in or 77 in bars.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/10/2011 9:27 AM

BLRBMX wrote:

you annoy me. idk why

i miss your baby sad

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

7/10/2011 10:44 AM

i run four 5mm spacers. i cut i little bit off but i need to cut more. i got the v1 strands tho. idk if the v2 has a shorter steerer tube.

|

7/10/2011 10:53 AM

shuves Penissin wrote:

CHANCExBMX wrote:

future FBM wrote:

pussy, it wont make it easier, you'll be just as good wether you ride 4 in or 77 in bars.

im pretty sure your hops would be nonexistent if you rode 77in bars

|

7/10/2011 11:27 AM

i like too bike wrote:

i run four 5mm spacers. i cut i little bit off but i need to cut more. i got the v1 strands tho. idk if the v2 has a shorter steerer tube.

tht is what i wanted to hear ahah thanks man ill just get a spacer kit

|

7/26/2011 8:11 PM

Hey I'm looking in to buying primo strands v2 Nd I don't really want tall bars so Ill have to cut then how would I do a good job on that.?(:

|

Hey guys I'm looking into buying the animal javelin hubs(; I just haven't heard about them are they good.? Do they last long.? Cuz I don't get money a lot so I need something that would last long.!

7/26/2011 9:14 PM

David135 wrote:

Hey I'm looking in to buying primo strands v2 Nd I don't really want tall bars so Ill have to cut then how would I do a good job on that.?(:

take to a place to cut or get one of those saww things then file it down

|