HELP ME I'm gonna flip out

Related:
Create New Tag

4/29/2011 5:29 PM

so today I took my chain off to ride chainless. I've done this everyday for about a week. Now when I go to put the chain back on it goes on then I force it with the cranks like always. Now when it's on it's so tight I can snap it. Also my back axle bolt will not get loose therefore I cannot move the wheel

|

If your not bleeding your not biking yet

4/29/2011 5:32 PM

Put a pipe over the wrench so you can have more leverage to loosen up your wheel

|

4/29/2011 5:35 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Put a pipe over the wrench so you can have more leverage to loosen up your wheel

this^^
and check your hub bolts

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/29/2011 5:38 PM

lift for a week so your stong enough to just undo the bolts. problem solved

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

4/29/2011 5:53 PM

Kroller wrote:

it takes a little longer to see results, sooo more like a month?
no for but real if you have like a vice grip or whatever like this
[img][LINK TO IMAGE][/img]
you probably aren't using it right and need to tighten it and clamp it down till' it locks. if it seems like it's stripped just tighten it.. i know, seems obvious but some people don't use them right.. if not i have no clue.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/29/2011 5:55 PM

Kroller wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

you probably aren't using it right and need to tighten it and clamp it down till' it locks. if it seems like it's stripped just tighten it.. i know, seems obvious but some people don't use them right.. if not i have no clue.

that would fuck up that axle bolt so much

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/29/2011 5:56 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

that would fuck up that axle bolt so much

mine's curved at the clamp but if you tighten it down enough it works just fine and doesn't strip it or anything

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/29/2011 6:00 PM

Kroller wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

Yeah i no just saying. if you cant take your axle bolts off your probably weak or your dumb and left your bike to rust

|

Cool story man!
Water Melon Check

Refs: Sire, 2283kdogg, Zerobig13, Ilovemybike22, BmxRida4lyfe

4/29/2011 6:08 PM

Kroller wrote:

Yeah i no just saying. if you cant take your axle bolts off your probably weak or your dumb and left your bike to rust

yeahh idk how he can't loosen a bolt but it's w/e. i had to get my friend to bring me a vice today because i pedaled too hard and pulled my wheel in because i was hitting some big trails and terrified i wouldn't make it.

|

4/29/2011 7:32 PM

Spenlard wrote:

Kroller wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

yeahh idk how he can't loosen a bolt but it's w/e. i had to get my friend to bring me a vice today because i pedaled too hard and pulled my wheel in because i was hitting some big trails and terrified i wouldn't make it.

the only reason i can think of that he cant get his bolt off is if he bent his axel
or just has no upper body strength

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/29/2011 7:34 PM

bricerbmx wrote:

the only reason i can think of that he cant get his bolt off is if he bent his axel

you really dont even need upper body, if its that hard get someone to stand on the bars and you put all your wieght on it

hes probly turning it the wrong way lol

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/29/2011 7:38 PM

Spenlard wrote:

bricerbmx wrote:

Warchol2 wrote:

you really dont even need upper body, if its that hard get someone to stand on the bars and you put all your wieght on it

hes probly turning it the wrong way lol

lmao ye thats what i was going to say earlier but i kept it to myself but now that its out there i will laugh and agree

|

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/29/2011 7:38 PM

If the bolt is rounded off.. it might be best to use a pipe wrench.. like this one.. Photo It has teeth on the jaws so that it can grip things as round as lead pipes.. works very well for rounded bolts..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand