HELP @ onyx cranks!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/25/2012 9:40 AM

anyone knows here how to remove eclat onyx cranks without crank puller in a safe way??

|

5/25/2012 9:43 AM

Yeah.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/25/2012 10:08 AM

put your butt in the hole

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/25/2012 8:37 PM

ill put my spindle to ur asshole u stupid moron!

|

5/25/2012 8:40 PM

tata.PH wrote:

I just came twice, moar?

|

5/25/2012 8:42 PM

|

5/25/2012 8:45 PM

tata.PH wrote:

you cover it with super glue then when it drys put more on then put lock tight on then.... beat the fuck out of it with a metal hammer...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

2/5/2017 4:31 PM

I'm having the same problem. Need legit answers. I don't even know if mine are the 2pc versions. If it is I broke a ratchet for nothing :/

|

2/5/2017 5:20 PM

Use a punch, or screwdriver to pound out the spindle. Or screw out the bolts almost all the way, and tap the end with a hammer. Lots of smart asses around today, but they aren't smart or funny. Go figure.

|

2/5/2017 5:41 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Use a punch, or screwdriver to pound out the spindle. Or screw out the bolts almost all the way, and tap the end with a hammer. Lots of smart asses around today, but they aren't smart or funny. Go figure.

You only want to thread the bolt out maybe one or 2 turns and then loosen as needed. Threading the bolt out too far is a very easy way to damage your threads or bend/break the bolt. You should also put something between the hammer and the bolt as you can quite easily deform the head enough that it won't fit back into the crank.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/5/2017 5:57 PM

Seems like the smartasses were especially around like five years ago tongue wink

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

2/5/2017 6:45 PM

ruida_silva wrote:

I'm having the same problem. Need legit answers. I don't even know if mine are the 2pc versions. If it is I broke a ratchet for nothing :/

Don't bump 5 year old threads.... just start a new one.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

2/5/2017 6:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I just came twice, moar?

I came a third time. plz moar

|

2/5/2017 8:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2017 8:41 PM

Charliekeet wrote:

Seems like the smartasses were especially around like five years ago tongue wink

Lol yup your right. I didn't notice that, my mistake.
If you tap Very lightly you should be fine. A couple of screws probably won't get it far enough. Using a punch is your safest bet though.

|

2/5/2017 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2017 8:53 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Lol yup your right. I didn't notice that, my mistake.
If you tap Very lightly you should be fine. A couple of screws probably won't get it far enough. Using a punch is your safest bet though.

I'd always avoid screwing the bolt out too far, and then when I've moved the spindle enough that the bolt bottoms out I'll loosen it further and then go back to tapping it out. My 2 preferred ways are are using a big lump of bar stock as a punch or using a gear puller.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/6/2017 6:05 AM

Honestly this is one of the few times I think bumping this thread was okay...

|