HHBMX!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/7/2010 12:52 PM

Twisted456 wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

glub wrote:

no use a dif pic of me that looks so bad nd dont go seriously. change it.

Check the England section lolol

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/7/2010 12:57 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

^^^^^^^ thats the guy who wants to kick my ass tongue ROTFL

y

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

1/7/2010 1:02 PM

who's the guy on the right...?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/7/2010 1:12 PM

cschmall wrote:

who's the guy on the right...?

Capone.

Some douche from TCUB

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/7/2010 1:13 PM

cschmall wrote:

who's the guy on the right...?

Liam163 wrote:

Capone.

Some douche from TCUB

oh, alright

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207


First MOTM 12/2010

1/7/2010 2:27 PM

:d

|

1/7/2010 2:35 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

^^^^^^^ thats the guy who wants to kick my ass tongue ROTFL

lol that kid isnt kicking anyones ass.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/7/2010 2:42 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

^^^^^^^ thats the guy who wants to kick my ass tongue ROTFL

HyPhy wrote:

lol that kid isnt kicking anyones ass.

i know haha lmao

|

1/7/2010 2:45 PM

glub wrote:

oh gosh i'm not e tough tho sad

Liam163 wrote:

Yes you are

"cum down 2 reading and fight me pussy" ring any bells?

glub wrote:

but thats not being e tough cuz id say it in real life? :/

lmao thats totally being an internet tough guy, only a bitch made nigga would challenge someone to a fight over the fuckin internet.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/7/2010 2:46 PM

Liam163 wrote:

Yes you are

"cum down 2 reading and fight me pussy" ring any bells?

glub wrote:

but thats not being e tough cuz id say it in real life? :/

HyPhy wrote:

lmao thats totally being an internet tough guy, only a bitch made nigga would challenge someone to a fight over the fuckin internet.

i love this new guy haha he cracks me up. YOU GOT MY RESPECT NIGGA! smile

|