HOLY CRAP!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2012 7:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2012 7:09 PM

Devon Smillie commented on my BMX meme. But it's kinda gay that this guy takes like half of his memes from the thread that was on here a few months back.

**EDIT** Oh shit I just realized that this isn't mine. Sorry guys. This was made by cky199. I made a "Successful Black Man" meme that was kind of similar and got confused. So sorry for that. All credit to cky!

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

11/29/2012 7:03 PM

Haha that's your page? I follow that shit everyday

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/29/2012 7:04 PM

Link to page?

|

11/29/2012 7:04 PM

csb

|

11/29/2012 7:05 PM

BTW I'm not Elias Kristiansen. That kid just got it off of the Vital forum.

|

11/29/2012 7:06 PM

Calafia wrote:

Link to page?

Bmx memes
|

11/29/2012 7:07 PM

SickDude wrote:

Nah. I just made that meme a long time ago when there was a meme contest here on Vital. Somebody just posted my meme to that page because they liked it I guess.

|

11/29/2012 7:22 PM

Saw a few from here.Sue for millions!

|

11/30/2012 1:50 AM

This guy is just using all the memes from the vital page
Is it even allowed to use someones picture/file for public use?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

11/30/2012 3:56 PM

Calafia wrote:

Saw a few from here.Sue for millions!

Well a woman won millions of dollars in a lawsuit against McDonald's because her coffee was too hot, so it could happen. You never know with lawyers.

|

11/30/2012 7:08 PM

who cares, what the fuck does it matter? If he asked you would you say no, and even if you did he would still post it, why does it mater to you, because he posted it, that just shows that he liked it. Or are you just pissed that you didn't get credit for making a little picture on the internet. Maybe you should have asked the black guy in the picture if you can use the pic too, so he doesn't get butthurt about it like you. Memes are pretty stupid anyways...

|

Dr.Pepper is the shit, i wish i was sponsored by it, but then id get diabetes....

11/30/2012 8:02 PM

lol

|

12/1/2012 12:53 AM

SickDude wrote:

SIRE wrote:

Nah. I just made that meme a long time ago when there was a meme contest here on Vital. Somebody just posted my meme to that page because they liked it I guess.

lol thats pretty sick, you must feel good bout that haha

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "