HUGE barspin problem

Related:
Create New Tag

8/19/2013 2:38 PM

So I've been trying barspins for around a month, I can do them super fast and catch every time standing up but when I hop and try to throw them, my foot always comes naturally off the pedals and this causes my front end to go down really fast. I tried them on grass too and the same thing keeps happening. I don't know how to force myself not to put down the foot.. I'm not going to try it bus driver style cuz that's how my finger got dislocated two weeks ago, I kinda kept spinning and fell on the bars :

|

8/19/2013 3:06 PM

this is actually a serious answer..duct tape your foot...i usually bring duct tape to skateparks incase any kids have that same problem..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

8/19/2013 3:36 PM

king_swag wrote:

this is actually a serious answer..duct tape your foot...i usually bring duct tape to skateparks incase any kids have that ...more

He's right, but be prepared to eat shit. Did this when learning 180s a while back.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/19/2013 3:54 PM

i dont like the duct tape idea, just personal tho, it took me a while to commit and keep my foot on when learning them too, honestly, just lean a little further forward. worked for me.

|

8/19/2013 3:59 PM

Caelum Persson wrote:

i dont like the duct tape idea, just personal tho, it took me a while to commit and keep my foot on when learning them too, ...more

Ductape seems like a really shit idea.. Ill do it when every possible thing fails tho :

|

8/19/2013 4:03 PM

What do you guys think about trying them on an indoor bike first, like Adam LZ suggests? I was going to try it tomorrow

|

8/19/2013 4:03 PM

Hop higher and you won't be as scared to commit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/19/2013 4:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Hop higher and you won't be as scared to commit.

Tried it+ truck driver style, same thing happened and I dislocated my finger.. Had to practice fakies for like a week cuz I couldnt hop and I still Cant bend it fully

|

8/19/2013 8:30 PM

Quit being a little bitch and keep your foot on your pedal just as you would for any other trick! That's your problem! You're being a bitch simple as that.

|

509-301-202one. April 14 Bike check

Refs-ninjacat33 x2, Warchol2, A08 x2, fsearles, bmxscout48, blackmammoth, ilovemybike22, ecuadevil, bmx, J.r._Faw, Pavimo, kymike, ScramHype, xlilkillaluc15x, bmxnick2511, semobmx, robinson79 x2

eBay - 120+ transactions, 100% feedback

8/20/2013 4:54 AM

Broughton wrote:

Quit being a little bitch and keep your foot on your pedal just as you would for any other trick! That's your problem! You're ...more

Try touching ur eye ball with ur finger. See if u can make ur eyelid open without holding it.

|

8/20/2013 4:59 AM

Broughton wrote:

Quit being a little bitch and keep your foot on your pedal just as you would for any other trick! That's your problem! You're ...more

Crevop wrote:

Try touching ur eye ball with ur finger. See if u can make ur eyelid open without holding it.

easy, i wear contact lenses. your point is

|

8/20/2013 5:38 AM

JoeDavidson wrote:

I obviously wasnt talking to you, or are you a multi?
Btw, stop being little douches.. Im asking for advice not for smart comments

|

8/20/2013 5:42 AM

Crevop wrote:

What do you guys think about trying them on an indoor bike first, like Adam LZ suggests? I was going to try it tomorrow

NO If adam LZ suggests it then DON'T DO IT. HE IS THE BIGGEST CUNT EVER and needs to be shot multiple times.

|

Bruh

8/20/2013 6:12 AM

Not sure if serious :

|

8/20/2013 7:03 AM

Crevop wrote:

JoeDavidson wrote:

Crevop wrote:

I obviously wasnt talking to you, or are you a multi?
Btw, stop being little douches.. Im asking for advice not for smart ...more

he gave you advice which is actually completely correct and you responded with a particularly illogical point which i pointed out, just because you don't like the advice doesn't mean it isn't correct

|

8/20/2013 7:43 AM

Crevop wrote:

Zach P-D wrote:

NO If adam LZ suggests it then DON'T DO IT. HE IS THE BIGGEST CUNT EVER and needs to be shot multiple times.

^^^^^THISSSSS^^^^^^ why dont you try it on a small easy flyout?

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/20/2013 2:56 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

^^^^^THISSSSS^^^^^^ why dont you try it on a small easy flyout?

There are no skateparks where I live, I'd have to get a train but would be kind of pointless as I can't even fly out properly sad went to a skatepark like twice..

Are ye really serious with Adam LZ? I actually made that indoor bike today and it made me much more confident, I can get the spin but I'm catching it like just after it lands, I need like one more day with that to get it, then after like another full day of practice I'll bring it outside tongue

|

8/20/2013 3:07 PM

Spin your front wheel an try to do them standing whole different story

|

8/20/2013 3:17 PM

Philler747 wrote:

Spin your front wheel an try to do them standing whole different story

Not really, It's a bit different but I can still do it no problem, I spin them like super fast tongue I've been doing them standing up barspins for like 6 months tongue and I think its cuz of that I'm having so much problems with them, I got too used to throwing them standing up ;/

|

8/20/2013 4:19 PM

Crevop wrote:

There are no skateparks where I live, I'd have to get a train but would be kind of pointless as I can't even fly out properly ...more

the indoor bike might work, but in my opinion its not worth it. one thing that might help you with catching is putting one of your feet on the rear peg, one on a pedal, and pulling like a half assed manual, and getting your spins nice n smooth.
and almost NO ONE in bmx likes Adam LZ, he's a cunt who should be castrated with a saw. hahaha

|

Insta: @devicacy

8/20/2013 6:35 PM

Wheel chair ramp.

Perfect place to try them.

Or off a small step.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura