Had the best day today

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2017 11:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2017 12:45 AM

So both bearings on my hub literally exploded a couple months back and I've been riding a ghetto chainless 14mm front wheel setup on my rear until today. When tinkering around with the front wheeI, I saw that the bearings were the same exact size as the ones on my anorexia hub and spent a few hours switching them over; I'm finally riding properly again! On top of that I've been banging out tricks I never thought I could do (180 halfcab, a pretty long manual, a clean no footer, a large gap, and a few others I've been too stoked to keep track). Talk about luck. Feels so good to shred again. cool

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

6/21/2017 4:51 AM

These are the posts I like to see! Keep shreddin' bro!

|

6/21/2017 9:27 AM

yep. Those one or two days that make it worth trying the other 363 days! I have the same thing happen in golf and playing drums and/or bass. That one awesome shot, or the first time you nail a lick or something. I call them "Zen Days"

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

6/21/2017 1:12 PM

In the zone, auto zone

|

6/21/2017 1:54 PM

nice one, had one of those days monday felt amazing

|

6/21/2017 3:23 PM

Photo

I had one of those yesterday, got the pump track sorta dialed, and I rode it a bunch. It was a good time. I need to get it smoother-a little hard right now to get a solid no-pedal couple laps. Needs a bit more tweaking.

SUPER fun though!
|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura