Haha?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2011 10:57 PM

my friends rides 2 different grips, odyssey griswald on left, fly ruben on right. not to be ghetto. but the way he pulls he says it feels better. does anyone else do this..? it actually works. like, only with the griswalds though. it's pretty sweet feeling and i think it actually helps spin. i might try it soon, but eh.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/16/2011 10:59 PM

this is pointless as fuck bro. its a dumb thing to do. only someone with severe shaken baby syndrome would think that would help them ride.

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/16/2011 11:03 PM

mitchovich wrote:

this is pointless as fuck bro. its a dumb thing to do. only someone with severe shaken baby syndrome would think that would help them ride.

hey it's how he rides yo. i'm not saying i'll do it, but dude this is how trends start haha.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/16/2011 11:04 PM

mitchovich wrote:

Spenlard wrote:

hey it's how he rides yo. i'm not saying i'll do it, but dude this is how trends start haha.

sounds almost as dumb as riding brakeless, cant wait for that trend to pass.

|

4/16/2011 11:07 PM

mitchovich wrote:

i like brakeless, break are annoying to fuck with. if i had money for nice brakes it get some and put it on my crossbar. but, i have thought about running front brakes and putting them on the crossbar. but they tangle up easy don't they?

|

4/16/2011 11:10 PM

i run just a back brake no Gyro. just kind of a long cable . dont know what people talk about when they say they cant bar spin and shit. or that they pussy out so they need to take there brakes off.

|

4/16/2011 11:12 PM

mitchovich wrote:

i run just a back brake no Gyro. just kind of a long cable . dont know what people talk about when they say they cant bar spin and shit. or that they pussy out so they need to take there brakes off.

there's not much of a difference. i can't hit certain stuff BECAUSE i don't run breaks and there's something right after the landing. i love brakes but hate them. when i run them i feel like my hops aren't as high etc. i might invest in some thoughh...

|

4/16/2011 11:13 PM

mitchovich wrote:

cant wait for the trend of calling things trends to pass

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/16/2011 11:16 PM

if you want to go balls out you can get some light shit. im running a 100$ when new kooka brake lever was knew. some rare downhill mountain bike shit form the 90's lol

|

4/16/2011 11:19 PM

mitchovich wrote:

if you want to go balls out you can get some light shit. im running a 100$ when new kooka brake lever was knew. some rare downhill mountain bike shit form the 90's lol

light shit? whatta you meann haha. idgaf about weight really. i just need somewhere else to put my lever.

|

4/16/2011 11:20 PM

Spenlard wrote:

mitchovich wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

that's exactly what it is though is a trend. don't be butt hurt because i called your favorite ridding "style" a trend.

|

4/16/2011 11:20 PM

your friend sound like my friend.. a total dumbass. they say shit like that to throw you off.

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

4/16/2011 11:22 PM

Flocka Myers wrote:

your friend sound like my friend.. a total dumbass. they say shit like that to throw you off.

whattt?

|

4/16/2011 11:35 PM

mitchovich wrote:

Dolphin wrote:

mitchovich wrote:

that's exactly what it is though is a trend. don't be butt hurt because i called your favorite ridding "style" a trend.

^biggest troll in the fucking world

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/17/2011 12:42 AM

mitchovich wrote:

braklessness definitely isn't going anywhere, even fucking dave mirra and mat hoffman are brakeless

|

4/17/2011 7:40 AM

mitchovich wrote:

This statement is pointless as fuck. If the guy thinks it helps, let him do it.

Ever heard of the superstitions NFL players have? Some guys don't wash certain pads or socks through a whole season, a place kicker HAS to have a wrapped snickers in his shoe until the moment he has to go kick, then he eats it quick and kicks. They honestly believe it helps because they did it one time and then they won or scored.

If the kid thinks it helps, let him think that.

Kids with your attitude piss me off, because you obviously think that everything has to be a certain way, no exceptions. Open your mind before you open your mouth (or in this case fingertips)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/17/2011 7:44 AM

Spenlard wrote:

mitchovich wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

braklessness definitely isn't going anywhere, even fucking dave mirra and mat hoffman are brakeless

To be fair, Hoffman has been brakeless for like 20 years.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura