Halfcabs

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2013 2:31 PM

Can anyone explain to me how and what to do with your feet when doing halfcabs like a step by step of foot placement, I'm left foot forward btw.

I can kinda do em by just hopping round like both wheels at the same time whenever my left foot is forward again while in a fakie but they look shite and aint very high.

when I watch edits and see people doing em it looks like they they hop round while bringing their feet back to having their dominant foot forward like all in one motion, I can't work out what their doing.

I would be grateful for any tips anyone can give me, please only helpful informative answers please I'm looking for a detailed explanation about foot placement not just (hop round and turn) or (suck em up like spaghetti) Lol you know who you are!

Thanx guys

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/4/2013 2:37 PM

When you're riding back turn hard and instantly apply pedal pressure, not like a usual fakie, out more power in it and while hopping around try to kind of nose dive, at the beginning you might land a little nose heavy.
And yeah that's pretty much it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/4/2013 4:32 PM

While you're pedaling backwards, wait until your cranks are almost parellel, so when you pull up off the ground they become centered when you hop and that when you can 180.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/5/2013 12:57 AM

I often them Goofy Footed, I can Fakie pretty well but not for long, so I quite often do only a Half Crank in the Fakie.

|

4/5/2013 1:03 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I often them Goofy Footed, I can Fakie pretty well but not for long, so I quite often do only a Half Crank in the Fakie.

I know a lot of people who this, they'll back pedal until their switch foot is forward, half cab, and during the half cab they'll back pedal and land how they normally keep their feet

|

4/5/2013 1:08 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I know a lot of people who this, they'll back pedal until their switch foot is forward, half cab, and during the half cab they'll back pedal and land how they normally keep their feet

Yeah although normally I land with my Opposite Foot still forward. But I do sometimes Back Pedal in them.

|

4/5/2013 1:11 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I do that!

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm