Halfcabs??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2019 3:04 PM

In light of recent events, what are your thoughts?

|

Ride everything

7/25/2019 4:18 PM

Petition to payment sent. Yup.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/25/2019 6:07 PM

Jibby wrote:

what are the recent events?

|

7/25/2019 6:09 PM

Steve Cabellero going off the deep end .....

|

7/25/2019 6:21 PM

So like since half cabs are now half bunnyhops, does that mean full cabs are bunnyhops then? what about 540 cabs, are they double bunnyhops? 1.5 bunnyhops? and what do we call bunnyhops now, certainly we can't call them ollies it's an entirely different concept.

What a fucking knob jockey.

|

7/25/2019 6:27 PM

Let's ban them.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

7/25/2019 7:38 PM

Fuck that guy , he’s made so much money from bmx riders on royalties alone from shoe sales the feeling for him to think he needs to bring shit like that up just shows what a tool he is

|

7/25/2019 10:22 PM

Better kiss feebles and Smith’s goodbye too, then.

|

7/25/2019 10:56 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Fuck that guy , he’s made so much money from bmx riders on royalties alone from shoe sales the feeling for him to think he needs to bring shit like that up just shows what a tool he is

I'm so confused on what is going on.

|

7/25/2019 11:39 PM

Yeah can anyone fill me in on whats happening here? Haha

|

7/25/2019 11:54 PM

I haven’t watched the podcast except for the snippet that was posted by Trey Jones, but the gist of it is the inventor of the half cab in skateboarding (http://instagram.com/stevecaballero) is salty that bmx riders use the term as well and disagrees with it being called a half cab, insisting it should be called a half bunnyhop instead. Which makes about as much sense as using your dick as a hacksaw

|

7/26/2019 12:59 AM

I thought that part of the interview was the silliest thing I’ve heard but then the debate about it afterwards was like “Hold my beer!”!

|

7/26/2019 1:43 AM

Steve cab smokes crack and hes still smarter than half of you.

|

13 years old

7/26/2019 6:58 AM

|

fack off

7/26/2019 9:07 AM

from now on the halfcab will be known as the Quarter Pounder. fullcabs are now Quarter Pounder w. Cheese. and 540 cabs will be taxidrivers.

|

7/26/2019 10:42 AM

What will they be called in France though?

|

7/26/2019 11:13 AM

Krooked wrote:

Steve cab smokes crack and hes still smarter than half of you.

I get Mitch McConnell levels of wishing bad things upon you.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

7/26/2019 11:35 AM

4130Junkie wrote:

What will they be called in France though?

Royale with cheese, obviously

|

7/26/2019 3:38 PM

Jibby wrote:

Tons of our tricks are based on skateboard tricks, same for scooters.

It doesnt matter, we do something completely different and similar at the same time. Different in that we are riding a vehicle with 2 wheels and our motions to bring wheels off the ground differ. Similar in the ways that we are trick oriented and utilize many of the same obstacles.

We are all rolling on something to have fun.

Bikes also dont have trucks, yet everyone knows what we are talking about when we do a feeble grind.

|

7/28/2019 9:32 PM

I haven't posted in so long but I figured I'd chime.

It seems like Steve just doesn't want to be associated with BMX because his reasoning behind him not wanting it to be called a half cab is because on a bike, it's not an ollie... It's a hop... That's his legit reason.

My thing is, isn't an ollie technically a hop?

I personally think skaters need to worry less about a half cab and worry more about none action sports people stealing their culture.

That's just my opinion.

|

7/29/2019 6:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2019 6:07 AM

the dude who coined and "invented" the Ollie alan "ollie" gefland used to sue the video game companies for royalties to call it an ollie. Steve is just working on getting his.

that's skateboarding in a nutshell. self serving entitlement.

|