Halloween

Related:
Create New Tag

10/31/2008 10:58 PM

What did everyone do for Halloween?
This may not seem like BMX related but it could be
i seriously didnt do shit i sat and gave out candy hoping for a sluty girl to come and ask me to have sex didnt work out so well

|

10/31/2008 11:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:34 PM

I worked and it was BORING!!! I would have much rather sat around krunk handin out candy to little kids and make them do stupid stuff for it.

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

10/31/2008 11:08 PM

I went bikin. Of course. went and terrorized the town with friends.

|

"I am just hoping that you are joking and if ur not then you should make like an ostrich and stick your head in the dirt!"

10/31/2008 11:08 PM

Damnit i should have made the kids do something for their candy i was to scared of the parents though cause i looked like a rapist

|

10/31/2008 11:09 PM

counterpart wrote:

I went bikin. Of course. went and terrorized the town with friends.

Yeahhhhh it is now BMX related

|

10/31/2008 11:12 PM

got laid =]

|

10/31/2008 11:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/31/2008 11:30 PM

HAHAHA i cracked up. like outloud. that was hilarious. cuz i think most of us here wish that would happen too...
but to answer the question: i sat in my room. i was so bored i shit a brick. seriously, soooo bored.

|

10/31/2008 11:27 PM

|

10/31/2008 11:59 PM

timh wrote:

HAHAHA i cracked up. like outloud. that was hilarious. cuz i think most of us here wish that would happen too...
but to answer the question: i sat in my room. i was so bored i shit a brick. seriously, soooo bored.

lol shat a brick

|

11/1/2008 1:17 AM

went riding.

|

I LOVE MY BIKE!!

11/1/2008 5:53 AM

i met up with some buddies in downtown and pedaled around and then we rode to NC State campus and took advantage of security being more worried about the mobs of drunks on upper campus and then we went out and enjoyed the scenery of national i can dress like a whore day.

oh and in the process we all got hit on by 4 drag queens. it was very scary and i almost puked.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

11/1/2008 6:33 AM

this is my advise for halloween

just remember the 3 p's and ur straight

pet it
penatrate it
then please it

and you will have instant vagina

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

11/1/2008 8:53 AM

a bmx party lol then went fckin shyt up then had frends with benefits time lol

|

11/1/2008 9:37 AM

just chilled and checked out a chick dressed as slutty as you can imagine at the corner store. I was speechless

|

kylemcelligott.com

11/1/2008 9:47 AM

dude if you wanted slutty girls you should of come to my high school... now im not saying that they had the body for that ultra mini skirt, but they were slutty none the less hah...

i went riding while my sisters went trick or treating, i kind of followed them and all i did all night was work on 180 roll outs and i would get a good one and roll away for 20 feet and all the little kids would OMG YOUR SO FRICKING GOOD (to young to say fucking) hahahah it was ghey

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

11/1/2008 9:59 AM

six flags

|

11/1/2008 10:36 AM

damn i rode all day then got plastered later at night
and 8th graders want that highschool dick sooo bad haha

|

+J.F.I+
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

11/1/2008 10:48 AM

egged house.
and got some candy.

also some one was trick or treating they knocked on the door and right after they knocked me a my friend threw eggs

|

11/1/2008 2:49 PM

renzy77 wrote:

egged house.
and got some candy.

also some one was trick or treating they knocked on the door and right after they knocked me a my friend threw eggs

sounds like the good old days

|

11/1/2008 4:04 PM

went to a local hardcore show, then to a party got krunk and sc0r3d

werd

oh yeah and slept on a kitchen floor

|

BLAATTT

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

11/1/2008 4:07 PM

stereoride516 wrote:

went to a local hardcore show, then to a party got krunk and sc0r3d

werd

oh yeah and slept on a kitchen floor

Yeah thats not what i wanted to hear what you did = me jealous

|

11/1/2008 4:35 PM

went riding! robb lil kids for they candy hit up a party, got loaded with the girlskissing

|

Its all fun and games/my friends,clubs and some love making ♥ LA .. "think blue"

11/1/2008 4:44 PM

went to gfs house-had a lil fun..then we went out and we were switching mccain signs with obama signs in peoples yards and the ppll who had a light on who didnt answer ..i kicked the hell outta their pumkin

|

11/1/2008 8:28 PM

jmoney wrote:

I worked and it was BORING!!! I would have much rather sat around krunk handin out candy to little kids and make them do stupid stuff for it.

yeah i worked to till like baut we want pumpkin smashin later fun today we went to a halloween bike jam there was like 80 bikers the skate park it was at is lokated right behind the cop shop and NOS was there and gav out free drinks n shit

|

Out tha game

fork 4 sale odssey classic dirt

11/1/2008 8:35 PM

I sat around, went riding and checked out the "scenery"

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/1/2008 8:37 PM

got high as fuck and laughed my ass off at people.

good times.

Kushy times .

|

" let go " - tyler durden .

11/1/2008 9:05 PM

hit up the skatepark till like 6
then went out got hammered and got taken advantage of by several drunken sluts
it was def one top 10 days in my life so far

|

blind eyes could look at me and see the truth

11/1/2008 9:30 PM

egged houses