Halloween Edits

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2009 12:18 PM

I know ressler's making one, and i know i am, so everyone should make their own and we'll decide who's is the best haha

|

10/23/2009 12:19 PM

I work D:

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 12:21 PM

i punched my camera when i was angry and cracked my screen! if my friend isnt doing anythign on halloween he has a nice camera and ill make one

|

10/23/2009 12:22 PM

im down! but, im not allowed to wear a costume ;.(

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/23/2009 12:25 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Why?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 12:26 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why?

Cuz I'm in Iraq and the army wont let me...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:28 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

w8 so u get to ride while ur in the army?

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/23/2009 12:28 PM

ill try 2 make 1

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/23/2009 12:30 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

see that mini on my profile, yeah i built that just so i have place to ride. luckly enought, i work in the motor pool. ( i work on hmmwv's) and i have a huge light set out there so i can ride all night, when Im off. there is a sk8er in my unit who helped me build it. he's pretty good. the only thing that sux is, im the only one around that rides... been riding by myself for the last 10months...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:37 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

see that mini on my profile, yeah i built that just so i have place to ride. luckly enought, i work in the motor pool. ( i work on hmmwv's) and i have a huge light set out there so i can ride all night, when Im off. there is a sk8er in my unit who helped me build it. he's pretty good. the only thing that sux is, im the only one around that rides... been riding by myself for the last 10months...

what if u get bombed? and how do you lock it up

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 12:37 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

yaya2893 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

add to what i was saying, if you want to know a little more bout me. pick up this months Ride UK. I'm in it. Walter must have interviewed me bout a dozen times when he was here...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:39 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

add to what i was saying, if you want to know a little more bout me. pick up this months Ride UK. I'm in it. Walter must have interviewed me bout a dozen times when he was here...

shit i cant buy it any where! ima go whsmith they shud sell it

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 12:39 PM

glub wrote:

thats a "what if" question... but it has happen. last couple of times i didnt do anything, but when it was 1st up, i pedaled my ass off. Lol... so much fun. BMX!! haha...

and I have chains that go accross it when im not on it.

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:40 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Wow that sucks, thanks for serving for our country!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 12:43 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

YES THANKS BRO!!!!

|

yaya2893 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Dude your my hero!! I'm probably going to go to Westpoint when i get out of highschool wink
I already have hookups for recommendations from like Senators. I didn't know i could bring my bike that's cool haha

|

keane_str_2112 wrote:

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

thats a "what if" question... but it has happen. last couple of times i didnt do anything, but when it was 1st up, i pedaled my ass off. Lol... so much fun. BMX!! haha...

hmm u been shot at yet riding it ?

and how the fuck do you lock it up and what are bikes u got for free i readsomewhere

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 12:45 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Why?

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

yeah that does sux i dont get to where a costume. I have to be in some sort or uniform at all times. but at the sametime, no one is ever going to take my bike away.
BTW, thanx, someone has got to do it. I mean, its the least I could do...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:47 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

yeah that does sux i dont get to where a costume. I have to be in some sort or uniform at all times. but at the sametime, no one is ever going to take my bike away.

I have always considered going into the Marines, Army or Airforce.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 12:48 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

so u ride in uniform ? and hwos like the room u stay in their i have so many questions im probbly going ot fail at school so joining armyy

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 12:52 PM

glub wrote:

and how the fuck do you lock it up and what are bikes u got for free i readsomewhere

i wouldnt say "shot at" its more like rockets or morrters come in. so that in not direct towards me. its what is knows as indirect. another words. they are far away and they dont know what they are shotting at. just a gen. area. i just sometimes happen to be in the area that they dont know how to aim at. it happens at random times... but i still ride...

i have two 40ft. chains that go accross the mini. i use reg. army pad locks to lock it up.
check out this link... copy and paste it...
http://bkachinsky.transworld.net/

as for the free bikes i got, that is a long story on how that happen, but Haro was the 1st to send me one. then Catfish gave me a DK when he was here...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:55 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

i wouldnt say "shot at" its more like rockets or morrters come in. so that in not direct towards me. its what is knows as indirect. another words. they are far away and they dont know what they are shotting at. just a gen. area. i just sometimes happen to be in the area that they dont know how to aim at. it happens at random times... but i still ride...

i have two 40ft. chains that go accross the mini. i use reg. army pad locks to lock it up.

as for the free bikes i got, that is a long story on how that happen, but Haro was the 1st to send me one. then Catfish gave me a DK when he was here...

o u shud make edit and show around ure camp lol

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 12:56 PM

EasternRider951 wrote:

Dude your my hero!! I'm probably going to go to Westpoint when i get out of highschool wink
I already have hookups for recommendations from like Senators. I didn't know i could bring my bike that's cool haha

hey brother, do it. take your bike. i used to ride all the time, then i joined the army and took almost a 5 year break. i mean, yeah im still in. but have only been back on my bike for almost 2 years. I'm 25 and my little brother is going to be 21 this Dec. he is 3times the rider i am. cuz he didnt ever take a 5 year break. haha...
be the nike guy, "just do it" dont let anything stop you from doing what you love...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 12:57 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

SICK!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

10/23/2009 12:57 PM

y u even lock it up waht people going to do to it also how dose the chain stop people getting in?

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 12:59 PM

glub wrote:

so u ride in uniform ? and hwos like the room u stay in their i have so many questions im probbly going ot fail at school so joining armyy

I ride in my PT (physcial training) uniform. tee and shorts. my room over here is fucking small. i have no room with 2 bikes and a frame. plus all the extra parts i have, then you have to take in account tool to work on my bike. extra tries... list goes on, i have to stay stocked up cuz it takes so long to get stuff over here...
BTW, community shower...

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 1:02 PM

glub wrote:

o u shud make edit and show around ure camp lol

haha, only if you knew bro.. but yeah, working on it..

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 1:04 PM

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

SICK!

thanx bro, you have no idea. that was like a dream come ture!! greatest day of my life!!

|

I ride to live!

10/23/2009 1:04 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

glub wrote:

keane_str_2112 wrote:

I ride in my PT (physcial training) uniform. tee and shorts. my room over here is fucking small. i have no room with 2 bikes and a frame. plus all the extra parts i have, then you have to take in account tool to work on my bike. extra tries... list goes on, i have to stay stocked up cuz it takes so long to get stuff over here...
BTW, community shower...

ewww thats manky i aint joining or if i do i just wont shower and why dont you give someone their a bike and make em start bmx

|

Biggest troll.

10/23/2009 1:07 PM

glub wrote:

y u even lock it up waht people going to do to it also how dose the chain stop people getting in?

cuz the ppl in the army that let me build it made rules like i have to wear pads. im cool with that. same for the sk8er's that come by, but if they get on when im not there or they dont have the proper permission. then they get hurt. I could lose my mini.

|

I ride to live!