Hand Pain! Help

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2013 12:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2013 12:49 PM

The palm of my right hand hurts a lot, i can't bunny hop because the force of the impact will hurt my hand, it started last Sunday,
has anyone else had this problem before? is it my grips or the handlebars? what should i do?

|

10/2/2013 1:47 PM

Call 911

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/2/2013 1:52 PM

It happend to me once i somehow messed up barspins and fell on my palms couldn't ride properly like a week . But it may be because i assume you're a beginner i had the same problem when i started practising bunny hops the pain went away when i finnaly started landing bunnyhops back wheel first .

|

don't overthink it just do it !

10/2/2013 2:08 PM

WhipTheFlow wrote:

It happend to me once i somehow messed up barspins and fell on my palms couldn't ride properly like a week . But it may be because i assume you're a beginner i had the same problem when i started practising bunny hops the pain went away when i finnaly started landing bunnyhops back wheel first .

Could be this^^ I use to land bunnyhops wrong too.. but the pain was in my wrist

|

ı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨

10/2/2013 2:44 PM

WhipTheFlow wrote:

No im not beginner ive been riding for about 2 years but should i be concerned about my hand? i have fell on the palm of my hands alot attempting some hard flatland tricks, so what should i do now?

|

10/2/2013 3:23 PM

Get the Subrosa Square Bars. This will eliminate any palm pain you may be experiencing. Or you could go to your doctor.

|