Hand Pain! With Picture

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2013 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2013 10:45 PM

The palm of my right hand hurts a lot, i can't bunny hop because the force of the impact will hurt my hand, it started a week ago,
it only hurts if i put weight on it, or pressure on it, is it my grips or the handlebars? what should i do? and i continue to ride my bike, even tho the pain is annoying but i keep practicing i don't let the pain stop me, but its getting really annoying, i was doing push ups today in my room and the pain came again, but should i be concerned? has any else had this problem?

My hand is not deformed either, both my hands look the same.

Photo

|

10/17/2013 11:35 PM

Dude you ride flatland I don't see the impacts of the hands being all that intense.....take painkillers

|

10/18/2013 12:17 AM

Hmmm? I have no idea. I know when I was trying to get my 180s dialed, the edge of my right hand below my pinky to my wrist used to hurt. I think it was just from landing weird over and over again on it like an over-use injury. I spin to the right if that makes any difference. Anyway, the pain went away eventually but hurt like hell when I'd shake someone's hand.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

10/18/2013 7:48 AM

Smoke. Weed. Every. Day,

lol yolo swag 420

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

10/18/2013 7:58 AM

Get more calcium and potassium in your diet and keep riding. Youre bones and muscles are probably just weak in that area. It should go away.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/18/2013 1:11 PM

You might have a nerve pinch, a deep tissue bruise, or a bone bruise.

You could change the angle of your bars so when the front wheel comes down or when you are pedaling hard, you aren't concentrating as much of your weight on the palm of your hand. If that throws off your balance too much, consider getting some gloves. There are plenty of good gloves that will cushion your hands, reducing impact, that have very little effect on mobility. Generally speaking, gloves aren't even that expensive of an option. Lastly, changing the height of your bars can also help, but, this will also change your center of balance.

|

10/18/2013 1:21 PM

Go see the doc....Use a good pain killer and try to take pressure on it to a minimum.

|

Gravity sucks

10/18/2013 1:45 PM

Ice it when it hurts, take over-the-counter pain meds, use icy hot, and maybe wear gloves?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/18/2013 3:41 PM

It might be bruised. But also no one on here is an actual doctor. If the pain has been going on for 2 weeks and has not improved then you should probably go see a doc...

|