Handlebars quiz-question!

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2018 12:26 PM

What do you think guys,4pc or 2pc bars?what looks better?

|

3/6/2018 12:29 PM

Depends on the bend and the look of the bar.... I personally like 4 peice bars.... here is my bike if you care to see lol....Photo

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/6/2018 12:30 PM

2 piece, sub 9", wide diameter bends, 3 or 4 up, 12 back

|

3/6/2018 12:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 12:52 PM

2-peice for me. I like the looks and the feel better.

Lol that was the easiest quiz Ive ever taken. Maybe even easier than a survey. wink

|

3/6/2018 12:44 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

2 piece, sub 9", wide diameter bends, 3 or 4 up, 12 back

This! Bikes have enough parts poking out every which way and trying to stab you at every possible opportunity; no need to add more.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/6/2018 12:53 PM

Do our answers have to be typed and double-spaced?

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

3/6/2018 1:02 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Do our answers have to be typed and double-spaced?

LOL, possibly a direct translation from Greek?

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

3/6/2018 1:05 PM

I like both. I,used to ride crazy bars back in my mid school days 4 pc 6pc 8pc but never 2 pc lol. Now days I like 4 pc and I'm pickey on what 2 pc bars I ride.

|

brakeless maniac

3/6/2018 1:08 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

I like both. I,used to ride crazy bars back in my mid school days 4 pc 6pc 8pc but never 2 pc lol. Now days I like 4 pc and I'm pickey on what 2 pc bars I ride.

I like 100 peice Damascus bars.

|

3/6/2018 1:41 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Depends on the bend and the look of the bar.... I personally like 4 peice bars.... here is my bike if you care to see lol....Photo

your bike looks dope af!but the problem with the 4pc is the width its too short!

|

3/6/2018 1:45 PM

John Labroulias wrote:

your bike looks dope af!but the problem with the 4pc is the width its too short!

The narrowest 4pc I ever found is a 28"
The majority are 29-30

How wide do you need them? shocked

|

3/6/2018 1:53 PM

8pc bars

|

It’s all bmx

3/6/2018 1:53 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

that is sick..almost like the old school muscle car "Chevy Orange"...and the 4 piece bars really set it off!! Looks like a "muscle bike"

I like 4 piece bars personally, but only have 2 piece on my bike right now...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

3/6/2018 2:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 2:13 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

that is sick..almost like the old school muscle car "Chevy Orange"...and the 4 piece bars really set it off!! Looks like a "muscle bike"

Thanks dude! She's a dream to ride, feels great riding anything!

Oh and the frame is the 2014 Sunday Soundwave, pretty much brand new I got a couple weeks ago for a steal! The color Sunday called it was, Ketchup Red.... it looks more orange to me too though lol

|

3/6/2018 2:11 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

John Labroulias wrote:

You can have pretty much ant width on any bar... the ones on my bike are 29" wide.... but I am pretty wide shouldered so I like em' wider....

|

3/6/2018 2:12 PM

Depends on the bike.

|

3/6/2018 2:34 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Thanks dude! She's a dream to ride, feels great riding anything!

Oh and the frame is the 2014 Sunday Soundwave, pretty much brand new I got a couple weeks ago for a steal! The color Sunday called it was, Ketchup Red.... it looks more orange to me too though lol

actually Ketchup Red is pretty perfect...and that box she is perched on looks pretty sweet as well...did you build that too?

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

3/6/2018 2:39 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

actually Ketchup Red is pretty perfect...and that box she is perched on looks pretty sweet as well...did you build that too?

Yeah the color is fine, I like it alot!

And yeah, I built that box, it's 12ft long, 2 feet wide, and 15 inches tall... it's alot of fun!

|

3/6/2018 3:08 PM

I ride both. I usually run 4 piece a bit more, I prefer the look and geometry of them.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/6/2018 3:29 PM

4 piece bars are the best looking imo

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

3/6/2018 4:07 PM

I loved my Hoffman low drag bars , those and nyquist bars would be the only 4 piece I’d ever ride

|

3/6/2018 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2018 4:25 PM

Bit heavy i thought they look cool but i soon removed 'em. Got em cheap so no lose.
Photo

|

3/6/2018 4:48 PM

4pc for life, maybe. Used to ride 2pc AK bars but bought the fubars to switch it up. Check my pfp to see em. Sexy bars...

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/6/2018 7:55 PM

I think 4 piece looks nicer. But the weight weenie in me prefers 2 piece.

|

3/6/2018 8:33 PM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I like 100 peice Damascus bars.

|

brakeless maniac

3/6/2018 10:19 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

John Labroulias wrote:

am-shaegar wrote:

The narrowest 4pc I ever found is a 28"
The majority are 29-30

How wide do you need them? shocked

Ive seen 20" wide 9" rise 4 piece bars but they were old school..the crossbar was super short

|

3/6/2018 10:25 PM

Clamp area is barely big enough to fit the stem haha Photo

|

3/6/2018 11:01 PM

Definitely 2-piece for me. Was never a fan of running 4-piece, but I agree above that it depends on the bike. I have yet to see a strictly park rider running a 4-piece bar.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/7/2018 1:20 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

Those are some sweet bars!
How wide are they?

If they would make the clamping area bigger but maintain the crossbar at the same length they would be perfect!

|

3/7/2018 9:23 AM

NateBrown62 wrote:

am-shaegar wrote:

Those are some sweet bars!
How wide are they?

If they would make the clamping area bigger but maintain the crossbar at the same length they would be perfect!

Then they would be square haha. I forget what they were I sold then years ago unfortunately

|