Happy Birthday to.....

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2010 3:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:07 AM

Me and Dave Lawerence smile profile wheels soon smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

To make this bmx related:

I went to rampfest zomg and wait for it.... i met matt whyatt got a high five and i got some 3s smile
for those who dont know matt whyatt or rampfest heres a vid of him there




|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

12/9/2010 3:29 PM

HHHAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYY
dont know how i haven't heard of him when hes that good.
never seen that footjam foot tyre move thing, pretty sweet

|

i'm just here to chill

12/9/2010 3:33 PM

bmx-crawfo wrote:

HHHAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYY
dont know how i haven't heard of him when hes that good.
never seen that footjam foot tyre move thing, pretty sweet

yeah was doing them he also gave me tips on tailwhipz such a good bloke

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

12/9/2010 8:57 PM

bump

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

12/9/2010 11:09 PM

Profile wheels!? I heard they're pretty cheap, where you getting them from?


Happy Birthday dude, have a great one.

|

12/10/2010 2:46 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

Profile wheels!? I heard they're pretty cheap, where you getting them from?


Happy Birthday dude, have a great one.

aw just of some sexy dude named jarrod you might not know him

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") GO BMXing DAY!! August first yo!!

Bikes will break bones and parts but never hearts

12/10/2010 2:49 AM

Strickenbmx wrote:

aw just of some sexy dude named jarrod you might not know him

JarrodbmxWA?

|

12/10/2010 6:48 AM

I saw that vid a while back, either someone posted it or it was on the homepage. Either way that dude shreds.

Thanks for the Happy Birthday wishes eh!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura