Happy Thanksgiving!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/23/2017 9:23 AM

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I hope your days are filled with whatever makes you happy.

|

11/23/2017 9:24 AM

Thanks Mishinn! You have a great one as well bud!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

11/23/2017 9:29 AM

I have to wait for Christmas for my turkey. sad

|

11/23/2017 9:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2017 9:59 AM

jbales wrote:

I have to wait for Christmas for my turkey. sad

Sorry bud. If I were there, I'd tip back a pint or two with you instead.

(Btw, I love your profile pic... "oh... Thank God....")

|

11/23/2017 10:10 AM

jbales wrote:

I have to wait for Christmas for my turkey. sad

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Sorry bud. If I were there, I'd tip back a pint or two with you instead.

(Btw, I love your profile pic... "oh... Thank ...more

Haha, you get it!

Everyone on YouTube just thinks I'm Dumbledore.

|

11/23/2017 9:29 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I hope your days are filled with whatever makes you happy.

Good deal!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

|

11/25/2017 10:23 AM

Yep...late, but Happy Thanksgiving. I think if we are all able to be on this forum, we have a lot to be thankful for!! This is my favorite time of year...the run up to Christmas from Halloween. Love the cold weather, change of seasons (here in the midwest), and how it makes you sort of become "introspective" about life things.... I am not even Christian,( I am pagan) but I absolutely respect that for ALL religions and beliefs, this is a time to reflect on our existence and relationships to and with each other

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

11/25/2017 10:52 AM

Well said, sXeBMXer.

|