Hard 180$ out of grinds

Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2015 10:45 AM

Does anyone else feel like its way easier to do them going uo slanted ledges

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

1/4/2015 4:05 PM

I feel that. I am in no way good at hard 180s. Theyre hard. But when i have long pegs i can do em better. Going up you get more pop too.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2015 4:12 PM

Yes but that's also probably due to having to go faster at them too to make it up it.

|

1/4/2015 4:14 PM

Tht fag adam lz did a hard 3 out of a double peg on a nice rail I saw the vid like 3 days ago lyke how?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

1/4/2015 4:25 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Tht fag adam lz did a hard 3 out of a double peg on a nice rail I saw the vid like 3 days ago lyke how?

Pulling a LOT

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/4/2015 4:36 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I don't mean to brag or anything, but uhh his banger is totally a local spot for me.

8======D~~~

|