Haro Nyquist 20 Year Frame

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2016 12:03 PM

Ryan Nyquist has been riding for Haro for twenty years and they're making this new signature frame for him to celebrate. It definitely features some throwback elements to the Nyquist frames of old. If you've been around for a bit, I'm sure you'll notice a couple. Super stoked for this. It was probably my favorite product at Interbike this year.

Photo

|

9/26/2016 12:16 PM

That frame looks awesome. Stoked him and his accomplishments in box and slopestyle slopestyle

|

9/26/2016 12:43 PM

All I see is Haro and their old school line , it was cool and all but rarely if ever see any ads featuring mainstream riders like Chad and Tyler , etc .

It was cool with the Lineage line but now it seems like their milking it a bit , but it's not my company and I am young. It's cool don't get me wrong , just I see too much of it .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/26/2016 1:21 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

All I see is Haro and their old school line , it was cool and all but rarely if ever see any ads featuring mainstream riders ...more

No, I was thinking about that too & im old grin
The vintage designs really grab my eye, but I don't know that I'd commit to one, and once the nostalgia wears off...

I do wonder if they're walking a fine line & imho the more Enarson & Dandois & modern stuff the better. I'm sure they'll make more off the old-skoolers so what do I know wassat

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

9/26/2016 2:05 PM

Nyquist needs to bring back the blue goatee now

|

9/26/2016 2:11 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

All I see is Haro and their old school line , it was cool and all but rarely if ever see any ads featuring mainstream riders ...more

They also introduced Tyler Fernengel's new signature frame at Interbike -

Photo

|

9/26/2016 3:51 PM

Most of the Haro ads I've seen on Vital have been of the other guys. Not a lot from the Lineage side until very recently. Regardless, Haro has made a solid popularity comeback (they faded pretty far back with popularity above entry level riders and their dads from what I saw in the Shop I worked in) and I would GLADLY rock one of the Nyquist frames.

Back in the day I couldn't afford a Backtrail so I got the Redline Supa X frame which was literally the same thing with a different logo stamped into the dropouts.

Photo

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/28/2016 2:08 PM

holy standover hight batman!!!

|

It’s all bmx