Haro SD V3

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2014 1:54 PM

These are decently popular in the bike check section , and I stumbled upon Dennis saying their's a new one coming up ;

"We're in the works of a Haro SD V3, which will be a little ways in the future, but will be even better then the first 2 models."

As seen here : http://bmx.transworld.net/1000188726/features/bike-check-dennis-enarson/

Thoughts? I wonder if it'll have a steeper headtube

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/30/2014 2:02 PM

What it needs is a higher bb

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/30/2014 3:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

What it needs is a higher bb

I second this

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

6/30/2014 8:33 PM

i say 75.5 degree HT and a 21.5TT option along with the 21.5 having slightly longer CS

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/30/2014 9:40 PM

Why a steeper headtube? This is Dennis Enarson, not some tech guy. He rides trails quite a bit too. Steeper headtube seems stupid honestly (too me).

|

6/30/2014 9:51 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Why a steeper headtube? This is Dennis Enarson, not some tech guy. He rides trails quite a bit too. Steeper headtube seems ...more

Well it's not your frame now is it? If he wants to ride trails with a damn 75.5 ht then he's gonna and your opinion is invalid

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/1/2014 12:52 AM

I am confused.... in the bike check for the stem he said "some old one"... how long has the Monarch Stem been around now?

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

7/1/2014 6:36 AM

James_Letten17 wrote:

I am confused.... in the bike check for the stem he said "some old one"... how long has the Monarch Stem been around now?

Perhaps he has an old prototype of it?

Maybe he forgot?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2014 9:35 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

Why a steeper headtube? This is Dennis Enarson, not some tech guy. He rides trails quite a bit too. Steeper headtube seems ...more

Mike Aitken's sig frame has a 75.25 HT

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

7/1/2014 10:04 AM

I feel like Haro will just make thicker, IC dropouts, Int. chain tensioners, heat treat it, and have an Oval downtube. Thats what would make it better. Maybe they will have some nicer colors.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/1/2014 10:17 AM

I actually got to talk to some of the guys at Haro, it's not gonna be any major geometry changes. It'll most likely be materials used that'll change.

|

7/1/2014 1:23 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

Funny thing is is that the latest bike check he did he was riding a fit s3, not the motomike.

|

7/1/2014 1:26 PM

marianoleonczik wrote:

I actually got to talk to some of the guys at Haro, it's not gonna be any major geometry changes. It'll most likely be ...more

That's gay it's like every other frame out there then

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/1/2014 1:34 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

That's gay it's like every other frame out there then

if it works for Dennis...why change it?

|

7/1/2014 3:03 PM

I ride 75 degree headtube with 13 mm offset forks and I don't find a twitchy responsive front end bad at all for hitting big airs and jumps I almost wouldn't mind checking out 76 degree headtube one day

|

7/1/2014 3:32 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Funny thing is is that the latest bike check he did he was riding a fit s3, not the motomike.

Um... i'm not sure what bike check you saw but the last one I saw and last time I saw him he was riding the motomike.

|

7/1/2014 3:45 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

biggybuggy wrote:

Magically Delicious wrote:

Um... i'm not sure what bike check you saw but the last one I saw and last time I saw him he was riding the motomike.

Bmx plus. 2 months ago. Might've changed so I could be terrible wrong on that.

|