Haro dropping team

Related:
Create New Tag

12/19/2013 7:59 PM

Sooo Corey Nastazio got let go , now Ronnie Napolitan too. I wonder whats going on?

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2013 8:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/19/2013 8:04 PM

a recession dumbass...
edit: woot 600 posts

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/19/2013 8:05 PM

don't know what to say.........

|

12/19/2013 8:09 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

a recession dumbass...
edit: woot 600 posts

I'm sick at home , could barely get on the computer. So I'm sorry if you knew , I wanted to learn more , so get some respect mate !

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2013 8:11 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

don't know what to say.........

Then why say anything at all?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/19/2013 8:12 PM

well, its common sense really
the economy is in the shitter, so of course the less popular companies would make changes, either going out of buisiness, or laying off riders to save money

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/19/2013 8:12 PM

No hes saying because of the economy all the companies are dropping their teams. I hop all these legit rider that the brands are trying to keep(redline and tyler and josh hult and tj ellis) end up saying know and go to a better team. Shoutout to real companies like (let the hate flow through you) Cult and Kink for actually trying to support riders!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/19/2013 8:14 PM

Redline , Haro , Diamondback. Everyone is dropping someone it seems. Besides my disregards for Premium , Haro wasn't awful. I liked Corey and Ronnie. I wonder if this will effect Markit? Because Dennis is still on Haro

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2013 8:17 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Redline , Haro , Diamondback. Everyone is dropping someone it seems. Besides my disregards for Premium , Haro wasn't awful. I ...more

How would Haro dropping Nasty and Ronnie affect Markit?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/19/2013 8:19 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

How would Haro dropping Nasty and Ronnie affect Markit?

Ronnie is Markit , Dennis and him were on Haro , since he got dropped it might affect it and whatnot

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2013 8:29 PM

Flip is no longer Redlines team manager, I know Zack Gerber isn't on the team anymore, but I haven't heard anything else. Idk what Redline is doing, but Flip had put together a great group of riders to watch. Shit, Flip shreds, and was always fun to watch as well.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/19/2013 8:44 PM

This thread = #sickthread

Ignore my stupidity , I haven't been online much this week , and I'm feeling like shit so I really don't know what I'm doing

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/19/2013 8:45 PM

I heard Bone Deth dropped Sean Burns too.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/19/2013 9:07 PM

who are those guys

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/19/2013 9:08 PM

A lot of sponsorship changes are announced at the end of the year due to annual contracts ending.

|

12/19/2013 9:09 PM

I'm glad no one believed me.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/19/2013 9:16 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Same, heard Cult's dropping Robbie Morales too

|

12/19/2013 9:17 PM

Buzz off guys. Leave Brayden alone

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/19/2013 9:18 PM

SickDude wrote:

Buzz off guys. Leave Brayden alone

shut the fuck up chris, noone respects you, just leave

|

12/19/2013 9:37 PM

Doesn't really surprise me. All these brands dropping team members have one thing in common, very few people buy their parts. Just saw on TCU that Felt has also dropped their team too, not a surprise. I'd say the only thing keeping hyper and dk around is the walmart money.

|

12/19/2013 10:26 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Joe Rich isn't riding for Terrible One anymore as well.

|

12/20/2013 3:37 AM

Its all good...I feel for the riders on those teams but bmx doesn't need these companies that are dropping out. Who the fuck buys that shit anyway. I respect haro for what they have done in the early days but I'd never buy any of their shit.

Like lorenzo said Pros always get dropped time of year its nothing new, just contracts being fulfilled.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/20/2013 4:38 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

HAHAHAH that's awesome.

Corey left I'm pretty sure it was his decision. Not sure about Napolitan but regardless I think it is idiotic of you to make a post titled "Haro Dropping Team" when only 2 riders left. C'mon FOX News, easy on the exaggeration.

|

12/20/2013 4:40 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Tony Hawk just got dropped off of the New England Patriots. Gosh. Bmx sucks now.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/20/2013 4:44 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Tony Hawk just got dropped off of the New England Patriots. Gosh. Bmx sucks now.

Photo
|

12/20/2013 5:10 AM

Fad3r wrote:

Doesn't really surprise me. All these brands dropping team members have one thing in common, very few people buy their parts. ...more

It's one thing for a brand like DiamondBack to drop bmx in the US only, not just a team member or two like every brand will do at some point at the end of a contract. And seriously, you make yourself look like a fool saying that few people buy Haro or Redline.

|

12/20/2013 9:08 AM

Deadsailor666 wrote:

HAHAHAH that's awesome.

Corey left I'm pretty sure it was his decision. Not sure about Napolitan but regardless I think it ...more

This. Plus, why haven't we mentioned the riders getting bumped up on teams, like lil dan riding for kink pro and grant castelluzzo getting bumped up to. Mutiny pro

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/20/2013 9:11 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

WHAT

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/20/2013 10:22 AM

Fondue wrote:

It's one thing for a brand like DiamondBack to drop bmx in the US only, not just a team member or two like every brand will do ...more

Compared to the hoards of Fit, Cult, S&M, BSD, Sundays, yes I'd be willing to say not many kids are buying their parts. I actually like what both haro and redline have to offer in aftermarket parts but if they were well off shouldn't they be able to support their riders?

|

12/20/2013 10:28 AM

Fad3r wrote:

Compared to the hoards of Fit, Cult, S&M, BSD, Sundays, yes I'd be willing to say not many kids are buying their parts. I ...more

again we dont know anything about why they left they could have left the team for a new opportunity? nobody thinks about anything on here ahaha

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS