Harry Main

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2016 1:53 PM

I found this guy and he's incredible! What do you think of him?
HARRY MAIN 2016 BMX EDIT

|

Land it or go home

9/24/2016 2:48 PM

I think he's a fking idiot who's entirely out for himself. Yeah he can do impressive tricks that I'll never be able to do. But they look disgusting. He's everything that's wrong with bmx right now

|

9/24/2016 3:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2016 3:04 PM

I'm a fan I like his riding

|

9/24/2016 3:49 PM

Dude seems legit as fuck , tattoos , nice car and huge bag of tricks = always a fun time

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/24/2016 4:19 PM

Harry is a great guy.

|

9/24/2016 6:32 PM

I watch his videos occasionally, he's a cool dude.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

9/25/2016 5:53 PM

have been watching hes vids occasionally for a while and he seems cool, like how he doesnt need a super expensive bike to do some crazy tricks, really like that hes doing car vids now

|

9/25/2016 5:55 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I think he's a fking idiot who's entirely out for himself. Yeah he can do impressive tricks that I'll never be able to do. But they look disgusting. He's everything that's wrong with bmx right now

Yeah he kind of sounds like a douche he's just always showing off how much money he has and always trying to get people to buy mafia bikes

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

9/25/2016 7:20 PM

Rust wrote:

have been watching hes vids occasionally for a while and he seems cool, like how he doesnt need a super expensive bike to do some crazy tricks, really like that hes doing car vids now

lol^. His Ti spokes alone cost more than your bike buddy.

As far as Harry as a person and bike rider - he is awesome. Super down to earth, and always wanting to push everyone he rides with.

The only thing I'd say is wrong with BMX right now is that riders judge other riders. We are all kids on two wheels.

|

9/25/2016 8:10 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

As far as Harry as a person and bike rider - he is awesome. Super down to earth, and always wanting to push everyone he rides with.

The only thing I'd say is wrong with BMX right now is that riders judge other riders. We are all kids on two wheels.

prime example of riders judging other riders is grumpysteves reply in this thread haha

|

9/25/2016 9:01 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

oh well sorry for being misinformed since hes always promoting mafia bikes for being so cheap i never looked into how much his bike was

|

9/25/2016 10:58 PM

Rust wrote:

SoCalShreds wrote:

Coopers25 wrote:

prime example of riders judging other riders is grumpysteves reply in this thread haha

I'm not judging him as a rider. I'm judging him as a person. And only because the topic came up. He's arrogant, and only cares about himself. However, as a rider, I personally don't like how he rides. Circus tricks don't impress me, I'd rather watch chase hawk do no tricks at all in a bowl, or someone like seamus mckeon or tate roskelly do weird stuff.

I'm sure there's riders out there you lot don't like and think are dicks?

|

9/26/2016 5:51 AM

SinkBmx wrote:

Yeah he kind of sounds like a douche he's just always showing off how much money he has and always trying to get people to buy mafia bikes

Isn't that what he's supposed to do, since he is a part of Mafia? Lol. I think he is a really cool and funny guy. He is a killer on a bmx bike.

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

9/26/2016 9:34 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I'm not judging him as a rider. I'm judging him as a person. And only because the topic came up. He's arrogant, and only cares about himself. However, as a rider, I personally don't like how he rides. Circus tricks don't impress me, I'd rather watch chase hawk do no tricks at all in a bowl, or someone like seamus mckeon or tate roskelly do weird stuff.

I'm sure there's riders out there you lot don't like and think are dicks?

I have got to agree. I have watched a few of his videos and I just can't get through them. He does come across as very stuck up and acts like he is a better person than everyone else. His style is pretty horrible too and he has some good tricks but that style makes it unwatchable. I have honestly seen a 4 year old with better style lol.

|

9/26/2016 9:58 AM

I had to assemble a mafia at work the other day. It was a £200 bike (I Google it so I could compare it to the mongooses we sell), and they are not good value for money. The build quality and components are terrible. They're cheap bikes, and they're made cheap. They're no better than the mongooses or diamondbacks on the market at the same price. But you buy direct, so all of the profit goes straight to mafia, instead of being distributed between the bike shops and distributors. So they aren't good value, and they aren't helping bmx in any way at all.

I know this is very off topic, but I hate seeing kids riding those death traps and thinking it must be good because harry main rides for them. He, and mafia, are out to line their own pockets. They haven't put back anything into bmx.

|

9/27/2016 9:03 AM

I heard he can flair, is this true!!!!??!?!?!

srsly tho couldnt care less about him, be caring isnt going to change what hes doing, so ill just give my attention to something more worthy.... maybe rewatch monster mash a few more times....

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/27/2016 1:51 PM

To much oil slick. (Yes, you to Scotty Cranmer)

|

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it, is there a chance it will kill a squirrel?

9/28/2016 9:27 AM

xXHawkXx wrote:

*too
#grammarnazi

Jk, but ye, scottys bike makes my insides hurt

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

9/28/2016 10:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2016 10:46 AM

Scotty got a new bike with black color. No more oil slick.

|

Land it or go home

9/28/2016 11:06 AM

If I got a free bike I would get stuff in the most obnoxious colors possible.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/1/2016 1:08 PM

I have picked up some good tips from his YouTube stuff ... Mafia bikes seem to be hated by most of the guys I ride with they cut out the "bike shop" as far as I am aware which is not good for anyone in the long run .... nice to go to a shop and talk to guys about what you want and get advice and help if you get rid of face to face service it can't be good ... he most be on a good deal with Mafia bikes ... my 5 year old son watches a lot of BMX stuff on YouTube "scotty Cramer" "big boy" "Adam LZ" they all keep the language under control I guess for this reason ... I swear and most kids do at some point but as a perent of a BMX mad kid I don't want him watching some yob swearing no need for it ...clean it up Harry ... if you want to promote a bike brand that is aimed at kids act appropriately ....

|

10/4/2016 6:51 AM

xXHawkXx wrote:

Lol, I agree. I enjoy his videos and riding very much, though.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/10/2019 12:16 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

You are everything wrong with bmx right now.

|

10/10/2019 12:22 PM

The dude's got skills for sure but people hate him for doing his own thing and not being apart of the "core" bmx scene. At least that's what it seems like to me.

|

Licensed Desk Jockey

10/10/2019 12:47 PM

I didnt dig what he was doing spamming everyone's social media to promote himself but I think is skills are there as far as a rider.

|

10/10/2019 12:59 PM

The question is, where is he the Mainiac now?

|

10/10/2019 1:07 PM

SoCalShreds wrote:

The question is, where is he the Mainiac now?

Riding mountain bikes

|

10/10/2019 2:17 PM

I never heard of the dude and don't know anything about him, his bikes or company or crew, but dude sure can ride...

I'd love to be able to pull off a 1/2 of what he can do...

No matter how good I get at anything I'll try my best to remain humble...

I'm much more into Competition shooting than bikes and I help a lot of guys with less experience, slower times or less accuracy...
I don't look down on them at all, no matter how good I am, it doesn't make me a better person. I keep my eyes open and continually try to improve myself. If I do that, then maybe I can pass it on to others.

|

10/10/2019 2:50 PM

He’s still a good rider, but I’ve unfollowed him mostly everywhere.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

10/10/2019 7:54 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

thesonofsand wrote:

You are everything wrong with bmx right now.

Bumping a thread just to say that? You should read the other threads about Harry main/mafia too. You might learn why the industry doesn’t like them.

|