Harry Main on Hyper

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2014 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2014 2:39 PM

Did anyone even realize he stopped riding for Failure? I didn't.

"I'm now riding for @hyperbmx so so stoked!!! On a multi year deal and we have big things planned! Spread the news!!! @hyperbmx @hyperbmx" - Harry Main

I wonder what happened. Hyper seems pretty sick though ! Suites him better than failure.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/21/2014 2:44 PM

Paying more $$$$

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/21/2014 3:20 PM

WELL looks like i'm gonna have a "Harry Main" signature Hyper bike at walmart soon.... I was actually somewhat surprized at how nice the scotty was.... Kinda curious to see what the harry will be.... the Mike Spinner was kinda shitty... wonder what it'll look like.

I'lll do a bike check if I see one come in.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/21/2014 3:26 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

WELL looks like i'm gonna have a "Harry Main" signature Hyper bike at walmart soon.... I was actually somewhat surprized at ...more

The Scotty Cramner one was pretty cool, but Mike already has a sig. frame, and it is NOT the one at walmart.

|

IG: therealclintvessey

{\_/}
( • .•)
/-🚲

2/21/2014 3:41 PM

Hyper dirt kings used to be everywhere hyper is seeming pretty solid these days

|

2/21/2014 5:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2014 6:55 PM

Hyper bought up Failure and Snafu not too long ago, I think they are going to Faze out Failure. Thats where i see this going personally. Makes sense to move him to Hyper.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/21/2014 5:04 PM

harry's failure manic looked pretty nice if im remembering it right, should be going on sale soon if thats true.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/21/2014 5:05 PM

I'm happy for Harry honestly! I just wonder what Failure with do with his sig. stuff! I am pretty stoked to see Harry Main signature Hypers hit walmart stores though!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

2/21/2014 5:11 PM

Stocksy wrote:

I'm happy for Harry honestly! I just wonder what Failure with do with his sig. stuff! I am pretty stoked to see Harry Main ...more

dont get to excited. it's going to be just like the scotty and the spinner, it'll have an american unsealed bb, cheep oem parts, and regular gutts in the seat, and a hyper seat(which i actually really like 2bh very comfy... ) but it'll probably be black knowing hyper, and will look somewhat like what harry's REAL bike looks like. But I'll keep my eyes open, My store has just about all the bikes hyper makes, so I'm sure if their is one, I'll see it soon.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

2/21/2014 5:45 PM

Good for Harry, he probably did it for the money though. Nothing wrong with that. Kinda fucked up that his failure ad is on my wall though.

|

Save the industry

2/21/2014 5:50 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Paying more $$$$

Most likely that.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/21/2014 6:53 PM

I got my son that Hyper Spinner bike from wal mart and its not that bad, I beat on it from time to time and its held up, although I will be replacing a few parts like the bb, crank, and pedals.

|

2/21/2014 6:55 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Hyper bought up Failure and Snafu not too long ago, I think they are going to Faze out Failure. Thats where i see this going ...more

has no one read my post....

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/21/2014 7:22 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Hyper bought up Failure and Snafu not too long ago, I think they are going to Faze out Failure. Thats where i see this going ...more

Brokenbmx wrote:

I hope they don't faze out Failure. I liked the direction the brand was going. When Harry signed on with Failure I thought he was out of place. Failure isn't the big name pro type brand.

|

2/21/2014 8:43 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

Fondue wrote:

I hope they don't faze out Failure. I liked the direction the brand was going. When Harry signed on with Failure I thought he ...more

unfortunately i think that's whats happening.

|

2/21/2014 8:49 PM

I'm not sure if failures being fazed out the guys at failure just hooked up cory nastazio with a new bike I seen not long ago

|

2/21/2014 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2014 8:52 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hyper dirt kings used to be everywhere hyper is seeming pretty solid these days

I remember that bike. It was the first bike out of Canadian Tire that wasn't a total piece of shit.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/21/2014 11:49 PM

failure&snafu=mattbiscoff=hyperTM

|

2/22/2014 7:53 AM

I don't think Hyper is trying to faze out Failure. I've been looking at the Hyper FB page and website. It looks more like they are trying to grow the brand.

|