^x2

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/6/2016 12:08 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

What the hell is mafia bikes

UK-based brand. I don't know a whole lot about them. I know they sponsor Tom Justice (who is one of my favorite riders). I'm sure we'll be learning more very soon.

|

1/6/2016 12:12 PM

Lol, mafia are mainly hi-ten low end bikes unless they started making something decent lately.

|

1/6/2016 12:15 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

Lol, mafia are mainly hi-ten low end bikes unless they started making something decent lately.

I get the impression that Harry is going to have a lot of creative control. I'm sure he won't put his name behind anything he doesn't stand by.

|

1/6/2016 12:48 PM

Mainiac
Hitmain

These frames are maining me to death LOL.

Probably the same specs rebranded

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/6/2016 1:20 PM

Mychaylo wrote:

kylecarlson wrote:

I get the impression that Harry is going to have a lot of creative control. I'm sure he won't put his name behind anything he doesn't stand by.

Someone has to get creative with the brand. About time too.

|

1/6/2016 2:06 PM

I don't get why people think hi tensile steel frames are so terrible , there's a Canadian pro Darcy peters who rides for encore bikes with a signature bike with a hi tensile frame he goes bigger and crazier then anyone on this forum who shit talks hi tensile and it holds up for him

|

1/6/2016 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2016 12:21 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I don't get why people think hi tensile steel frames are so terrible , there's a Canadian pro Darcy peters who rides for encore bikes with a signature bike with a hi tensile frame he goes bigger and crazier then anyone on this forum who shit talks hi tensile and it holds up for him

It's not that they're terrible, chromoly is just better.

Why would anyone want something with less strength to weight ratio when chromoly is right there? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

For someone just starting out, hi ten is fine. I however wouldn't trust it.

As for the original post, he came from Hyper who also made hi-tensile steel bikes but Harry himself had a chromoly frame did he not? That leads me to think Mafia will keep the hi-tensile steel bikes as low ends but focus on chromoly for higher end stuff. Or not, idk.

|

1/6/2016 2:38 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's not that they're terrible, chromoly is just better.

Why would anyone want something with less strength to weight ratio when chromoly is right there? I sure as fuck wouldn't.

For someone just starting out, hi ten is fine. I however wouldn't trust it.

As for the original post, he came from Hyper who also made hi-tensile steel bikes but Harry himself had a chromoly frame did he not? That leads me to think Mafia will keep the hi-tensile steel bikes as low ends but focus on chromoly for higher end stuff. Or not, idk.

I would imagine you're correct. Most brands that make entry-level stuff do some bikes that aren't full chromoly. It's my understanding that it is really the only way to hit that price point.

|

1/6/2016 4:54 PM

When i saw the pic i was like.. "Hitman... isn't that a flatland bmx company"

Then i was like... "Ahh... Hitman made by Mafia Bikes... Not Mafia made by Hitman Bikes" LOL

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/6/2016 5:33 PM

one try kid wrote:

When i saw the pic i was like.. "Hitman... isn't that a flatland bmx company"

Then i was like... "Ahh... Hitman made by Mafia Bikes... Not Mafia made by Hitman Bikes" LOL

HitMAIN. Get it?

|

1/6/2016 6:03 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

HitMAIN. Get it?

Aw... shiiit...

I'm sorry mister, i don't read good.

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/6/2016 10:59 PM

££££££
To those that haven't heard of mafia, they started a few years ago as one of those "jump on the bandwagon" cheap companies that are getting into it for the money.
Harry main will put his name behind anything for the right £££££
Just think of all the kids that will want a mafia now instead of helping out proper bmx companies. Lining some business man's pocket instead of someone who rides and loves bmx.
Fuck mafia. Buy an fbm

|

1/6/2016 11:19 PM

Everyone's hating on Mafia right now just like they where hating on hyper before he joined them to

|

1/7/2016 1:28 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Everyone's hating on Mafia right now just like they where hating on hyper before he joined them to

So true. Hyper made shit parts, but now they sell frames made by Mike Laird. Idk, maybe Mafia Bikes will make the same thing lmfao

|

Deez nuts

1/7/2016 5:39 AM

From what I understand, Mafia is a low end UK company who is looking to step up there game on quality. They want to collab with Main to pump out some good quality signature stuff. They got money for Main and he's got insight for them.

|

If it ain't broke...

1/7/2016 8:59 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

££££££
To those that haven't heard of mafia, they started a few years ago as one of those "jump on the bandwagon" cheap companies that are getting into it for the money.
Harry main will put his name behind anything for the right £££££
Just think of all the kids that will want a mafia now instead of helping out proper bmx companies. Lining some business man's pocket instead of someone who rides and loves bmx.
Fuck mafia. Buy an fbm

:{ I do kinda want a mafia bike meow, but I swear it has nothing to do with Harry Main! (Maybe...)

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

1/7/2016 9:34 AM

fly_alex09 wrote:

So true. Hyper made shit parts, but now they sell frames made by Mike Laird. Idk, maybe Mafia Bikes will make the same thing lmfao

I'm pretty sure the Cranmer frame is the only Hyper frame made by Mike Laird.

|

1/7/2016 9:37 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

I'm pretty sure the Cranmer frame is the only Hyper frame made by Mike Laird.

However, the other frames are pretty strong too

|

Deez nuts

1/7/2016 9:42 AM

fly_alex09 wrote:

However, the other frames are pretty strong too

Yeah. I never said or intended to imply that they weren't. They're all high-quality. They just come from Taiwan and not from Mike Laird.

|

1/7/2016 10:09 AM

Hi ten isnt bad in the right application, but without proper input they come out as terrible frames, bending backends and twisting front ends is commonplace with them. So i dont have any expectation other than shit when a company just pumps out low end catalogue parts.

Also hyper used to be a legit brand long before alot of you guys rode any bike.

|

1/7/2016 10:59 AM

The hyper dirt king was a fucken beast of a bike years ago and they had a sick Lucas porzio signature bike back in the day that looked about as nice as the specialized tj Vegas , I don't know where they have this shit quality parts myth from, people just hated them because they where easily available to kids in department stores , just like Dk gets hate for now

|

1/7/2016 12:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2016 12:25 PM

|

1/7/2016 12:26 PM

Ignore that^ phone spazzed out
Go to the fbm website and watch the video "I

|

1/7/2016 12:27 PM

What????!!!! Sorry, it's not posting my posts properly

|

1/7/2016 12:43 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

What????!!!! Sorry, it's not posting my posts properly

This deserves a ban.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/7/2016 12:43 PM

i didnt even know he was on mafia bikes LOL what is that? Isnt he off coyote sports too?

|

1/7/2016 2:25 PM

Horse123 wrote:

i didnt even know he was on mafia bikes LOL what is that? Isnt he off coyote sports too?

Harry's off Hyper, Snafu, Custom Riders and Coyote Sports too.Well, Mafia Bikes is a small bike company from uk, started a couple of years ago, not such a big of a deal.

|

Deez nuts