Harry Main rich

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2015 11:37 AM

Hi just wondering the riders at the top in this industry, Harry Main, Scotty Cranmer, Mark Webb, Alex Coleborn. How rich are they? What kind of salary do they earn to be able to afford all these expensive super cars and nice houses?

Thanks

|

8/23/2015 2:21 PM

More then lightbikeco will ever make

|

8/23/2015 2:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

|

8/23/2015 2:52 PM

More than light bike co. Will ever make.

|

8/23/2015 4:04 PM

Moar den Lite bik co wil evr m8k

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/23/2015 4:32 PM

no rider of any admirable skill level would ever ride for your company. they would sooner ride for Kent or Next Bicycles.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/23/2015 5:46 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

no rider of any admirable skill level would ever ride for your company. they would sooner ride for Kent or Next Bicycles.

Next and kent $= More than lightbikeco will ever make

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

8/23/2015 8:38 PM

Than more make next and Lightbikeco will

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/23/2015 11:02 PM

More money than you'll get sued for once the companies find out you're ripping off their shit. Lol. Well, maybe not that much actually. Are those guys really "the top guys" tho as far as paychecks are concerned? Personally it would shock me if any of those three made the most in the industry

|

8/24/2015 2:07 AM

Yes their earning the most they get paid around $5000 a day alone just for representing Monster Energy®

Let alone huge competition winnings own clothing brands and other sponsors, commitition of signature parts i.e you buy a hyper jetfuel mainiac frame at $700- around $200 will go to Harry Main.

|

8/24/2015 2:55 AM

Why would they ride for a brand they have never heard of?
Why would they ride for a brand that makes crap bikes that will break?
Why would they ride for a brand that won't be able to pay them?
Why would they ride for a brand that if anything, makes their tricks harder as the bike has no momentum to help i.e whips?
Why would they ride for a brand that steals other peoples designs/ideas *coughs EASTERN FRAMES YOU PICTURED coughs*
Photo

|

Bruh

8/24/2015 5:00 AM

LightBikeCo wrote:

Yes their earning the most they get paid around $5000 a day alone just for representing Monster Energy®

Let alone huge competition winnings own clothing brands and other sponsors, commitition of signature parts i.e you buy a hyper jetfuel mainiac frame at $700- around $200 will go to Harry Main.

This is not true.

Not at all.

I would bet riding for Monster would get you all the free monster you want, AND if you are on their "pro" team, a paycheck, but it is NOT 260,000/year from just them alone.

As to the homes, they probably have good credit, or win a lot of contests to save up for a house. As to the cars thing, Credit and a steady paycheck and you'd be surprised what you can get.

400+ a month can get you a real nice Mercedes or BMW in the states.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/24/2015 8:27 AM

"Harry Main, Scotty Cranmer, Mark Webb, Alex Coleborn"
top riders lol
these names just make me think of ridiculous ramp combos and lame bike companies

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

8/24/2015 8:49 AM

Lmao 5000 a day for riding for monster that's fucken bullshit , nobody in bmx makes that kinda money , Cory nastazio wasn't making that kind of money back when he was killing it in the money and Mirra might have been the only guy to make more then him

|

8/24/2015 9:27 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Lmao 5000 a day for riding for monster that's fucken bullshit , nobody in bmx makes that kinda money , Cory nastazio wasn't making that kind of money back when he was killing it in the money and Mirra might have been the only guy to make more then him

Mirra and Nyquist were probably among a handful of dudes making a few hundred grand a year if you include all sponsor money AND contest winnings. Nasty wasn't quite as "mainstream" as them in his most popular times, BUT he did really well too, and then disappeared off the planet for a while.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/24/2015 9:54 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

This is not true.

Not at all.

I would bet riding for Monster would get you all the free monster you want, AND if you are on their "pro" team, a paycheck, but it is NOT 260,000/year from just them alone.

As to the homes, they probably have good credit, or win a lot of contests to save up for a house. As to the cars thing, Credit and a steady paycheck and you'd be surprised what you can get.

i was making 400 a week... wheres my benz

|

8/24/2015 10:42 AM

LightBikeCo wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

This is not true.

Not at all.

huntsforbunz wrote:

i was making 400 a week... wheres my benz

Clearly you didn't go get one. It also involved having decent credit. Making 400/week doesn't mean someone hands you a Benz.

Here's a whole bunch of them in Delaware. Go buy one. There's a few nice newer ones pretty decently priced for what they are. Or get one that is 13 years old for like 5 grand. Whatever works. You could take over a lease on a 2014 for 363 a month. But that is just the payment, you'll need full coverage too. THAT will drain the account.

http://delaware.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=mercedes

Also in some cases they have a car that is nothing special, lower it and add some rims and tint, and people think they are "super nice cars". If they lowered it like most wannabe car guys, they chopped the springs and give it just an AWFUL ride quality.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/24/2015 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/24/2015 12:26 PM

LOL @ bmx and rich being in the same sentence

|

It’s all bmx

8/24/2015 1:28 PM

Chad Kerley and anyone sponsored by Nike makes bank , add an Energy Drink sponsor like Redbull and get a percentage of having a signature part sell , as well as that company paying you , added on to winning competitions . You can make a decent amount .

Keep in mind though , very few to no one actually gets rich off BMX . I doubt anyone started having the mindset of getting rich. Also , for the amount of shit action sport riders go through , literal life and death situations , we don't get paid nearly as much as I think is justified , then say kicking around a ball in a net and getting paid hundreds of millions .. too each his own though , and I like BMX how it isn't mainstream and money hungry.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/24/2015 1:34 PM

Okay first. Let me define the word rich in BMX language.

anyone with the ability to buy the parts you want but cannot afford.

Now that thats out of the way.

Yes harry main is rich, and so are ALOT of other people

|

8/24/2015 1:36 PM

|

8/24/2015 10:56 PM

I bet Chris Moeller technically makes alot more than all the names you mentioned....technically being the key word. Lol

|

8/25/2015 5:19 AM

-Havok- wrote:

I bet Chris Moeller technically makes alot more than all the names you mentioned....technically being the key word. Lol

Maybe if you count assets and inventory for S&M/Fit. I would bet he takes enough to live comfortably, and reinvests a lot into the company. Any CEO who takes all the money they can from their company for personal use is not likely to stay afloat long.

I worked for a shop that had 20 stores at the time and took in 40 million a year, and the CEO took a salary of 120k a year. The rest went into continuing to expand. And definitely not the store-level employees pockets.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/25/2015 12:36 PM

-Havok- wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Maybe if you count assets and inventory for S&M/Fit. I would bet he takes enough to live comfortably, and reinvests a lot into the company. Any CEO who takes all the money they can from their company for personal use is not likely to stay afloat long.

I worked for a shop that had 20 stores at the time and took in 40 million a year, and the CEO took a salary of 120k a year. The rest went into continuing to expand. And definitely not the store-level employees pockets.

Yeah that's what I meant. Lol. I'm sure he doesn't actually see 90% of it other than on paper. He also doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that would be greedy like that either, which is a good thing (granted $550+ for a custom frame is a bit high tbh). That's pretty crazy tho about the shop. Not suprising about the store level pay tho, but that isn't much for a CEO either I guess. Sounds like wally world when I worked there. They made over $480 billion just last year and still won't pay most of their employees more than minimum wage(just store managers or higher). Wonderful world we live in huh. Lol

|