Harry Mains new edit

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2012 2:52 PM

Everyone is going on about how crazy and insane this video is but to be honest I think it's pretty average. It's nearly all stuff that harry's done in his previous videos with a few exceptions. Am I the only one who doesn't know what all the hype is about?
|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

4/17/2012 3:15 PM

average? The first trick was a flippin 1080.....

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

4/17/2012 3:17 PM

beast as fuck. clean as shit. i want to see him going bigger cuz obviously these manuvers arent hard enough

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/17/2012 3:31 PM

average? more like probably the best rider ive seen..

|

It's me, Dee Hos

>

30+ Refs!!!!!

4/17/2012 3:34 PM

Austin_Read wrote:

average? The first trick was a flippin 1080.....

Average for harry main... Most of the tricks in it were tricks that he does all the time except they were on smaller ramps. imo the 2011 vx edit he did was faaaaar better than this.

|

My Old* Steed

Twitterrr

4/17/2012 4:04 PM

I would really hate to flame you for saying this is "average" riding, but since you said that what Harry Main did in this web edit was "average" I am going to flame you, hard. This edit was absolutely insane, the opening trick was a god damned boosted 1080 over a box jump. Now I am not trying to point fingers, but how many times have you watched a web edit where the first trick is a banger for 99% of the BMX population? When I think of an "average" edit, the last thing I consider is an opening 1080. Other notable tricks include the following: Downside whip to barspin on a six foot quarter, Front flip into transition (Which maybe two other riders in the WORLD can do), Tailwhip to 540 hurricane to barspin (Possibly a worlds first), and a banger of a double whip to fufanu to barspin on a small half pipe. So I am not positive on where you see this as "average" but I am certain that if 99% of the BMX population went to that same park, none of them would be able to replicate what Harry Main did.

I am not a huge Harry Main fan, I am not a huge fan of what I call "Robotic Skate Park Riding" because it seems almost as though this video was actually a recording of a virtual BMX world. But you must give credit where credit is due, and Harry Main certainly deserves it after this edit. If this is "average" I would love to see what your tiny little mind can formulate as decent riding.

I guess I really did bash you for your comment, but honestly, this video was far from "average". It was nothing short than sound riding from one of the best park riders in the world.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/17/2012 5:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2012 5:23 PM

jacobf wrote:

Average for harry main... Most of the tricks in it were tricks that he does all the time except they were on smaller ramps. imo the 2011 vx edit he did was faaaaar better than this.

i guess i am the only one with you haha, just sorta expected too much from hearing about it i guess

in NO way do i think this is a bad edit or anything

|

4/17/2012 5:55 PM

not trying to insult anybody here but, if you think this is "average" you are a complete moron.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

4/17/2012 9:49 PM

D Thompson wrote:

i guess i am the only one with you haha, just sorta expected too much from hearing about it i guess

in NO way do i think this is a bad edit or anything

Exactly this

|

My Old* Steed

Twitterrr

4/17/2012 11:00 PM

Me? wrote:

not trying to insult anybody here but, if you think this is "average" you are a complete moron.

"AVERAGE FOR HARRY MAIN"

|

4/18/2012 12:40 AM

That foot-plant to flair blow my mind, main killed it!

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/