Has anybody picked up the fit wifi yet?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2011 9:12 AM

I'm getting a new frame this weekend, and I really wanted to try a more tech frame like the wifi, since I usually ride longer frames. What I'm asking is, has anybody rode it, what does it feel like compared to a fit eddie v3 or frames like that, and just any info would be appreciated.

My other frame options are Fit Eddie v3, Fit s4, and the s&m atf.

|

2/14/2011 9:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2011 9:35 AM

No i cant pick it up from my house the signal fucks up dayum -.-

but no, i met a guy at a park the other day with the frame, and it felt damn tidy, its really easy for me to get things smooth with it. he said it was the longest version, and it wasnt as repsonsive as my superstar frame but i still liked it. miles better than eddie v3 from past experience

|

Mothaducker.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CreativeUpload?feature=mhee

Go to my channel, sub, and click a couple of the ads, would be mightily appreciated!

2/14/2011 9:42 AM

Haha.

I think I'm gonna get it. My simple is just beat right now. It's gonna be weird getting used to it, since I've never ridden a frame with anything shorter than a 13.65 backend but oh well. Thanks.

|

3/4/2011 5:16 AM

i have the wifi frame and i really like it's decent.it's alot easier to do tricks for me.i was riding a 2011 kink whip but cutomed out.i can do 3's flat.when i jumped on my new frame i almost 540 lol.so easy to jump into manuals.my last frame rear end was 13.75.it's a nice change.but if ur thinking about getting it give it a try i recommened it

|

3/4/2011 6:48 AM

S&M! ftw.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

3/4/2011 9:25 AM

geemoney83 wrote:

i have the wifi frame and i really like it's decent.it's alot easier to do tricks for me.i was riding a 2011 kink whip but cutomed out.i can do 3's flat.when i jumped on my new frame i almost 540 lol.so easy to jump into manuals.my last frame rear end was 13.75.it's a nice change.but if ur thinking about getting it give it a try i recommened it

Mine came in last Tuesday, and I love it. I was riding an old Simple with close to 14in cs, so it was a big difference. But thanks for the input.

|