Has anyone?!!??!?!?!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2009 5:35 PM

Has anyone really cracked a Fit frame, and didnt have a proof of owing it..Meaning like i bought it frm my friend, and it has a crack, and i have the warrantine for the Frame..because i bought a fit fork. Did you get back a frame even if you werent a first person buyer?

|

we grimey on the streets!

10/24/2009 5:37 PM

pics of this "crack"

|

10/24/2009 5:38 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

pics of this "crack"

that actually work?

|

10/24/2009 5:41 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

pics of this "crack"

Why does it matter? Why can't you just take his word on a cracked frame? Does a cracked frame hundreds of miles away affect your life that you need to see a picture?

|

10/24/2009 5:41 PM

ask your friend that u bought it from to warranty it for u since he sold u the frame

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

10/24/2009 5:45 PM

yaya2893 wrote:

ask your friend that u bought it from to warranty it for u since he sold u the frame

lol well see its a Lifeline for this frame, my friend bought it from my other friend, and i bought it off my friend who bought it off my friend, feel me? lol its complicated but idk i might just weld it and paint it over

|

10/24/2009 5:48 PM

i'd contact fit first and see if they would before you go welding and painting. can't hurt to ask.

|

10/24/2009 6:05 PM

Kenealy wrote:

i'd contact fit first and see if they would before you go welding and painting. can't hurt to ask.

i did. he sed only first person buyer, but imma see if a shop cud make a receipt for me.

|