Has anyone ever heard of beyond the rest clothing?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/28/2014 10:05 PM

these clowns seem to live on instagram on the hashtag "bmx" & will comment "Sick man want sponsored by us?" on just about everything. I saw someone bunnyhop down like a 2 stair & they said that to them, and they comment me sometimes saying that & earlier today I told them to fuck off cause it's kinda annoying & honestly, their designs are really really generic & dumb looking, like they just wrote their name on a shirt & called it a day.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Did a little lurking and found out their "sponsorship" is just "Hey, buy a bunch of our products first, then we'll send you a couple free things!" from what I saw anyway.

I'm not interested at all in being sponsored by them or anything, I'm just genuinely curious if they're actually a legit clothing company or are just "sponsoring" people to scam them? Thought I'd give you guys a heads up in case they comment you cause from what I see, it seems like they're just claiming you to be a sponsored rider but all you get out of it are a few things for free after already buying shit from them, and to say you're "sponsored"

|

2/28/2014 10:14 PM

Yeah hahahaha I've seen that shit. They're stupid as fuck, they're doing it all wrong.

|

2/28/2014 10:23 PM

That looks like an iron on...

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/28/2014 10:31 PM

It might be haha

|

2/28/2014 10:43 PM

If it isn't, it's a shitty photoshop

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/28/2014 11:09 PM

Shitty t-shirt

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/28/2014 11:33 PM

There are so many companies like that, it's ridiculous. There was one around my area that 20 or so kids in my area got sponsored by, even though for some of them their best trick was a 180 flyout. But what made it even worse was to be sponsored, they had to buy something first, and then all they got was a 20% discount, which you could get anyway with a sale they had on (And you couldn't have both discounts).

|

2/28/2014 11:34 PM

a kid around me is "sponsored" by them but you have to buy your first shirt then when you get like 20 people to buy some of there stuff they give you free shit hahahahahaha they really are a joke

|

LIFE BEHIND BARS

2/28/2014 11:39 PM

BMX_Forever wrote:

There are so many companies like that, it's ridiculous. There was one around my area that 20 or so kids in my area got ...more

That's so dumb, I mean.. Technically it's smart of them cause they're getting money & not losing as much money when they give the discounts, but it's also taking advantage of kids who want sponsored which is a pretty shitty thing.

|

2/28/2014 11:41 PM

rideallday661 wrote:

a kid around me is "sponsored" by them but you have to buy your first shirt then when you get like 20 people to buy some of ...more

Hahahaha that's what I wanted to confirm, so basically they'll only give you free shit/discounts after you get x amount of people to buy shit from them? What a bunch of douche bags, I don't even feel bad for my comment to them now haha

|