Has anyone here ever...

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2014 6:09 PM

Seen something for sale, did not have a need for that part that is for sale, but still WANTED to get it just to have it just in case of any emergency situation or whatever situation it may be?

Basically, someone is selling a Phosphate Raw Haro SD v1 Frame for $175, I WANT the frame, but don't NEED it, I just wanna get it because if anything goes wrong with my Wifi, I have another frame to ride. And the Haro SD is a pretty good frame from what I heard.

I have no idea why I feel like I am in such a bind, but just... I don't know. It's confusing to me why I want this so bad, because, yeah if something were to go wrong with my frame, I'd have that to ride, but, my frame is still fairly new and don't think anything bad will happen anytime soon.... I'm so confused.

Here's the link too by the way: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/4803969057.html

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

12/26/2014 6:22 PM

I've seen really good deals on craigslist before I almost wanna buy up just because the deal is too good to pass up, but then never do cause I wouldn't have any use for it, and reselling it would be harder cause I'd put it up for more money, and more money = less people wanting it usually.

|

12/26/2014 9:01 PM

Bought Lacey bars because fuck it , have a spare bar at home and probaly going to buy bigger ones for my new bike so I'll have probaly 3 bars I dont need

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/27/2014 12:34 PM

If rather be riding a haro sd over a fit wifi any day

|

12/27/2014 12:57 PM

eskimojay wrote:

If rather be riding a haro sd over a fit wifi any day

this

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/27/2014 4:14 PM

or just build a 2nd full custom bike out of random parts you find...switch up gear ratio, add or remove pegs whatever then you have options depending what you feel like riding.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/27/2014 4:26 PM

I usually dont sell a lot because i like extra stuff.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/27/2014 5:00 PM

I buy whatever i want regardless of needs.

|

12/27/2014 5:16 PM

Yeah man fuck it. Buy that frame and hold onto it. I am trying to do the same myself. I would like to build a new complete from the ground up. I'm starting with the frame first, and then using my current bike to ride on until its complete. smile sweeeet

|

12/28/2014 11:43 PM

ive done that. mainly because it was old stuff and I was planning on building a midschool though

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "