Has anyone noticed this lately?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/4/2015 9:19 PM

You can't buy butcher 4.5" sleeves ANNNNNYYYYWHHHEEERRREEEEEEEEEEEEE nor will Animal reply to any email of mine regarding sleeves, but they'll answer other questions from me. Has anyone heard any news from Animal?

|

Vimeo.com/bmxhope
Flickr.com/bmxhope

2/4/2015 10:27 PM

Probably sold out

|

2/5/2015 9:25 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Probably sold out

if that was the case, wouldnt they just say that to him if theyre replying otherwise?

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/5/2015 9:42 AM

new pegs coming out i would imagine

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

2/5/2015 10:32 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

new pegs coming out i would imagine

i could see it being this...

check ebay and craigslist maybe?

|

sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"

2/5/2015 11:07 AM

dude, call the distribution, not the company

|

2/5/2015 12:12 PM

Velo/Raptor wrote:

dude, call the distribution, not the company

In America, Animal is their own distributor

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

2/5/2015 12:40 PM

They are probably about to be discontinued
Iv been trying to get wifi decals from fit but they told me it's not in production anymore and the frames getting discontinued so they can't. Seems like a few months ago they were everywhere

|

Refs-
Sold: Frame to kidzappy9900
Bought: TCbmx, RDB, crazyale666, noendinsight666, Future_D, hatchmoses, White Knight, the_bmxist, another username,

2/5/2015 12:51 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

In America, Animal is their own distributor

lol harsh. the canadian distributor still has them in stock i think. my LBS just got them in the long

|

2/5/2015 1:08 PM

Velo/Raptor wrote:

lol harsh. the canadian distributor still has them in stock i think. my LBS just got them in the long

Nope, they're out of stock too.

If you can find the short sleeves you could always cut your pegs a bit shorter, just an idea haha.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/5/2015 1:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2015 1:38 PM

Animal is not responding to any of my emails but a friend of mine just got a response yesterday from them about something else, such bullshit. Wonder what happens when someone answers the phone there? Do they not respond and just hangup lmao

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

2/5/2015 10:54 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Animal is not responding to any of my emails but a friend of mine just got a response yesterday from them about something else, such bullshit. Wonder what happens when someone answers the phone there? Do they not respond and just hangup lmao

thats really odd...

|

2/6/2015 7:51 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I bet they respond in the order they receive. Keep in mind, Animal is a handful of people organizing and supplying THOUSANDS of shops in the US alone. I would bet they get more than a few emails each day.

Be patient.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/6/2015 8:39 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

I bet they respond in the order they receive. Keep in mind, Animal is a handful of people organizing and supplying THOUSANDS of shops in the US alone. I would bet they get more than a few emails each day.

Be patient.

I emailed them about something four times. It's been six months. And animal stuff hasn't been restocking on places like dans and empire. The product just get it's price lowered and it's options drop it seems. Makes me wonder if animal is going through something similar to eastern. Hope not.

|