Hat or mohawk??

Related:
Create New Tag

9/16/2013 11:10 PM

whenever i go riding, i usually wear my favorite NY hat. but, i really want to grow a mohawk, a big and long one. however, if i grow the mohawk, i wont be able to wear the hat. if i wear the hat, theres no point growing a mohawk!! which path should i go? your opinions?? smile thanks smile

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

9/16/2013 11:37 PM

Wear a Helmet.

|

9/17/2013 2:49 AM

wear a helmet

|

9/17/2013 6:13 AM

helmet. nothing looks cooler then being able to walk and talk like anormal person.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/17/2013 6:23 AM

wish i could talk and walk like a normal person wish i bought a helmet now :/

|

9/17/2013 8:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/17/2013 8:19 AM

Ummm lets see have a Mohawk, wear a hat or die from a head injury...fuck it wear a hat being able to walk is overrated anyways

On a side note i actually had a Mohawk like 5 years back it was over a foot long it was awsome

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/17/2013 8:38 AM

I have a big ass pink Mohawk and I always wear a helmet......fashion over function in bmx is fucking retarded

|

9/17/2013 8:49 PM

he shouldnt wear the helmet because this guy needs to bash his skull in

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/17/2013 9:27 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

he shouldnt wear the helmet because this guy needs to bash his skull in

Dude he's not that big of a threat....remember they're kind can't reproduce........although I don't think he'd rep the hawk well, they get tons of attention from the ladies

|

9/17/2013 9:38 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Dude he's not that big of a threat....remember they're kind can't reproduce........although I don't think he'd rep the hawk ...more

well i'm think of a rainbow hawk. that way, i give off that "gay badass" look. ladies respect me but keep their distance, guys respect me and the gays one cum close to me! (pun not intended, i just don't know to to spell "cum")

|

9/17/2013 9:41 PM

crazyclark wrote:

well i'm think of a rainbow hawk. that way, i give off that "gay badass" look. ladies respect me but keep their distance, guys ...more

i just don't know how to spell cum...

OTIO

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/17/2013 9:56 PM

i have a mohawk. it was huge but i cut it down. i used to have a bigger one when i rode a lot and i always rode with it up. only bad thing about it is the hair spray and gel running in your eyes when you sweat

|

vital's redneck

9/17/2013 10:08 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i have a mohawk. it was huge but i cut it down. i used to have a bigger one when i rode a lot and i always rode with it up. ...more

Hair spray in the eyes is a bad time

|

9/17/2013 10:13 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

i have a mohawk. it was huge but i cut it down. i used to have a bigger one when i rode a lot and i always rode with it up. ...more

eskimojay wrote:

hair spray? i thought you get mohawk after you don't wash your hair for a long time.

|

9/17/2013 10:19 PM

BLRBMX wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

crazyclark wrote:

hair spray? i thought you get mohawk after you don't wash your hair for a long time.

Ha not even close a Mohawk is not like dread locks

|

9/17/2013 10:20 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Ha not even close a Mohawk is not like dread locks

oh! cuz this nerd back when i was in high school always had poofy hair that stuck out everywhere. i asked him how he made he hair so pointy, like what hair gel u use. he said none, and he barely washed his hair

|

9/20/2013 12:08 AM

nahh fuck that. when mine was long i used a shit ton of hair spray

|

vital's redneck

9/26/2013 7:57 AM

get a mohawk, and wear your hat with it down, or spike it up whenever

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "