Hat signed by Mirra

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2017 3:56 PM

I have this Zoo York hat signed by the bmx legend Dave Mirra. I met him at a signing booth at what they called Backyard bbq from the shoe store Journey's. It was a small bmx park set up in the parking lot at Monroeville mall in PA. I remember seeing Rob Dyrdek, chad kagy, and a few other pros. After Mirra was done signing I got to ride my bike beside him for a few seconds. This was about 10 years ago and at the time i had a DK Cincinatti bike lol. Locals could ride or skate around but we werent allowed on any ramps, R.i.p Mirra you were a great rider and inspiration. I ended up wearing my hat to show it off to my friends, and i got it dirty but oh well..Photo

Photo

|

6/16/2017 4:26 PM

Too bad it's on a skateboard hat, but still pretty cool dude.

|

6/16/2017 5:02 PM

Zoo York had a bmx team they had Edwin and nasty if I remember correctly

|

6/16/2017 11:50 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Zoo York had a bmx team they had Edwin and nasty if I remember correctly

This. They had a video and everything. Robbie morales was one of the first riders on the team.

|

6/17/2017 1:24 AM

Oh wow I didn't know that. Cool. Robbie Morales is awesome I can't believe he still rides. I miss the road fools stuff.

|

6/17/2017 10:23 AM

Nice , a legend

|

6/17/2017 12:34 PM

Yea i had him just sign my hat because my frame was already bent and i knew i would replace my cincinnati frame soon so i didnt get the frame signed like my original plan was

|

6/17/2017 12:46 PM

Shredkink9 wrote:

Yea i had him just sign my hat because my frame was already bent and i knew i would replace my cincinnati frame soon so i ...more

Plus the tt lengh on the dk cincinnati was 19.5" lol i wanted to make it into a flatland bike but i gave it to a buddy who needed a frame and some parts

|