Hating on the Cult.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2012 7:58 PM

so i have looked through the forums for reviews,comments,and stories about bike brands. And now i hate cult and anything else that is foreign made.(i liked cult their stuff looks dope) I Like FBM now they make their stuff in house. That's whats up. And i see people hating on FBM,SE, and other brands like that. Here s the thing with foreign stuff these people may know how to weld and be well supplied when they weld but chances are they don't give a crap if it falls apart. but if you buy from a brand that does in house manufacturing then chances are the person who put your bike together is a fellow rider and they will have pride in their work. So that s what i think about that. how do you feel?

|

2/9/2012 8:00 PM

i feel beautiful.

|

2/9/2012 8:03 PM

5th thread like this. not restating my opinion.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/9/2012 8:04 PM

Yeah, everything foreign-made is terrible. Bone Deth's are made of paper, and don't even get me started on Sunday's!

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/9/2012 8:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2012 8:05 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Yeah, everything foreign-made is terrible. Bone Deth's are made of paper, and don't even get me started on Sunday's!

Wrong

Edit: Sunday's are anything but terrible is what I meant.

|

2/9/2012 8:10 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Yeah, everything foreign-made is terrible. Bone Deth's are made of paper, and don't even get me started on Sunday's!

I should edit your post, because you obviously fucked up the last clause of that sentence.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

2/9/2012 8:12 PM

sarcasm people, learn to read it.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

2/9/2012 8:13 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

5th thread like this. not restating my opinion.

link?

|

2/9/2012 8:20 PM

Search bar?

|

2/9/2012 8:23 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Search bar?

get off your ass and use the Mega Search bar!!!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/9/2012 8:25 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I should edit your post, because you obviously fucked up the last clause of that sentence.

...it... it was sarcasm...

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

2/9/2012 8:42 PM

Not this thread again...

|

2/9/2012 8:58 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Wrong

Edit: Sunday's are anything but terrible is what I meant.

learn sarcasm. his profile pic is the bone deth logo

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

2/9/2012 8:59 PM

I hate on cult because all of the 14 year old trendsters get their panties all up in a bunch and start at least I Tjread a week about people who hate on cult. So I actually hate the peope that like cult, not the product it's self. I actually really want the debate tires/vans grips.

|

Refs: Irideafly, Scramhype, xBikeaholic, Droogskull, riversiderider, milou, showtime402
20+ refs on bmx-forum if that matters

2/9/2012 9:02 PM

jb07 wrote:

I hate on cult because all of the 14 year old trendsters get their panties all up in a bunch and start at least I Tjread a week about people who hate on cult. So I actually hate the peope that like cult, not the product it's self. I actually really want the debate tires/vans grips.

I'm one of those kids! :D (except for the thread-making)

Oh and the tires are fucking awesome along with the Waffle grip. Guarantee you'll like 'em.

|

2/9/2012 11:44 PM

The only reason people hate on foreign made products is because the metal used isn't as pure as U.S. made metal because the government doesn't regulate the strength/purity, meaning it has more defects from the factory so it's more prone to cracking. Also why it's a hell of alot cheaper. I'm pretty sure my Fit frame was made overseas, but it's holding up perfectly fine so far, and so did the other one I had, so I could care less until I have problems. Lol

|

2/10/2012 4:29 AM

I like CULT because of their team, the only parts i run from CULT are their grips and i'm thinking about getting a Deathrow V2 or a Badboy V2.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

2/10/2012 6:11 AM

i got cult bars and they have held up so i like cults products, but not the weird trend of people loving them to much, or hating for no actual reason other then the trend of not liking it.

|

Just send it!

2/10/2012 6:12 AM

Who invited the noobs?

|

2/10/2012 6:27 AM

if those foreign companies didn't care if their products fell apart, then they wouldn't back up their products with a warranty.

you're talking out of your ass.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/10/2012 6:38 AM

You ride a fucking dk and hate on Cult. You must be some dumb ass. DK is not made in America, so before you talk shit about over seas parts, you should get a American bike. I like to support the American company's but sometimes don't have the extra money to do so. I have had two OS Cult frames and never had a problem out of either. I also have most of there parts on my bike and not had one break yet.

|

Photobucket

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

2/10/2012 6:41 AM

Evil1_4real wrote:

You ride a fucking dk and hate on Cult. You must be some dumb ass. DK is not made in America, so before you talk shit about over seas parts, you should get a American bike. I like to support the American company's but sometimes don't have the extra money to do so. I have had two OS Cult frames and never had a problem out of either. I also have most of there parts on my bike and not had one break yet.

DK makes some parts in the USA. Sprocket, stem, and i think their hubshells?

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/10/2012 7:45 AM

-Havok- wrote:

The only reason people hate on foreign made products is because the metal used isn't as pure as U.S. made metal because the government doesn't regulate the strength/purity, meaning it has more defects from the factory so it's more prone to cracking. Also why it's a hell of alot cheaper. I'm pretty sure my Fit frame was made overseas, but it's holding up perfectly fine so far, and so did the other one I had, so I could care less until I have problems. Lol

Oh totaly.Sanko melts down altoid tins and calls it 4130 cromo..............Not.
It's posts like this that keep the B.S. train going.

|

2/10/2012 9:22 AM

Yo bloghogs just make me a mod and i will fix this forum.

|

2/10/2012 9:32 AM

Like you fixed the country?

|

2/10/2012 10:30 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Like you fixed the country?

oh hell nah.

|

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

2/10/2012 10:43 AM

Ha ha ha ha

|

2/10/2012 10:51 AM

Am I a noob?

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.

2/10/2012 1:20 PM

Evil1_4real wrote:

You ride a fucking dk and hate on Cult. You must be some dumb ass. DK is not made in America, so before you talk shit about over seas parts, you should get a American bike. I like to support the American company's but sometimes don't have the extra money to do so. I have had two OS Cult frames and never had a problem out of either. I also have most of there parts on my bike and not had one break yet.

Brokenbmx wrote:

DK makes some parts in the USA. Sprocket, stem, and i think their hubshells?

And your point is? Cult makes there Chainwheel, stem, grips, frames in the good ol' US of A and they don't sell there bikes at Wal-Mart. So I am pretty sure they have 1 up on the shit DK makes.

|

Photobucket

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

2/10/2012 1:32 PM

Evil1_4real wrote:

And your point is? Cult makes there Chainwheel, stem, grips, frames in the good ol' US of A and they don't sell there bikes at Wal-Mart. So I am pretty sure they have 1 up on the shit DK makes.

They make SOME of their frames in the U.S. Same with their bars. The Deathrow stuff is USA made. The Hawk and Leader bars come from Taiwan. Not that they're any different quality.

|

My BTM. // Facebook // Twitter // Google+ // Refs: guitar_frk, ridelittlebikes43, streetrat420, jb07, werkheiserBMX, SuperstarDK, trentydoo, BEASTASSDICK, pcoco, Showtime402, SnM An1mal.