Have you met any professional riders?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2013 10:45 PM

I met Chris Doyle and i didnt know it at the time but also Brian Yeagle around when i started riding Imperial Skatepark. I didnt like fanboy all over the place or anything, i just saw them as crazy good riders riding the same park, so i just didnt get in the way. haha Chris Doyle is as nice as can be! Brian Yeagle was crazy as shit and jumped the island part of the park. Nuts!! But anyways, what pros did any of you meet, if any, and/or cool people that are also good riders? What were the pros like that you met, if you met pros? Did you talk with them? Are you friends with any pros?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/11/2013 10:55 PM

Well... when i first got into bmx they had that JOMOPRO contest that ALOT of pros went too... i met zack warden but i didnt really know who he was and he pulled up to the park and asked me where the front gate was... and i had no clue and then after i had gotten into the car it hit me... and at the same contest i had snuck in to the pro deck or whatever and met brett bana however you say his name and talked to him and met morgan wade and trey jones.... and i just hung out down there by them all weekend... so that was cool and probably part of why i stayed in bmx... oh and all of them were pretty cool... everyone i had met down there was cool... except for one am that was riding in pro class that couldn't pull his trick... he freaked out and shoved me aside...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/11/2013 10:56 PM

Met Garrett Reynolds, Chase DeHart & Steve Croteau down at the Dew Tour in Ocean City last year. Just said hey to Garrett and asked how he did, he laughed and said he ate shit haha. Chase & Steve handed me and my friends a bunch of Fiend stickers and we tried getting them to come shred with us but I think Chase was high or something, he was like "true man true that's what's up man, true true." hahah. they were chill as fuck though.

Met AND rode with Garrett Reeves & Ben Hittle, before they were pro though. Garrett twice actually. He's friends with a dude who used to ride my town a lot and he got Garrett to come here and he was fuckin awesome. Tried to flip a dirt hip, did a 270 table thing, almost nose manualed this long manual pad, and then the second time he did this sickass wallride on the support rails of a rail, did a rail hop to wallride & also 180ed the rail hop (I have videos of those 2 things) and lots of other sick stuff. Ben I only got to ride with for a little, same deal as Garrett, buddy knew him. Did some sick brake/wall plant things and did this huge gap to wallride to gap out. They were all so chill

|

7/11/2013 11:14 PM

Met Gabe Brooks at Vans skatepark and he is a pretty chill guy. Also met Mike Escamilla at a local park around my house.

|

7/11/2013 11:18 PM

Met zack gerber, Cory wiergowsky, gym shorts, Paul radosavich, Chris doyal.

I have gotten two yos, one from Cory and the other from zack. I was pumped. Both on double tire rides.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/11/2013 11:34 PM

I live in Texas so seeing pros is kind of a "normal" thing around here.

Randy Taylor
Aaron Ross
Chase Hawk
The Duganator
Kareem Williams (hes funny as fuck)
Jared Swafford
Maddog Brett
Ruben Alcantara
Devin Ferrer
George Boyd
Dak
Hoffman
There is more but thats just what I can think of off the top of my head.

|

100+REFS
I'm on the Vital legit list.
Terrible One!
Mutiny Loosefer.
Tumblr.
PSN- timm-377

7/11/2013 11:41 PM

Jay miron, Matt berringer, mike Aitken

|

7/11/2013 11:49 PM

I've met Keith Schmidt and Jeremiah smith at my local sheetz on their way to Woodward

|

7/11/2013 11:55 PM

TCbmx. wrote:

I live in Texas so seeing pros is kind of a "normal" thing around here.

Randy Taylor
Aaron Ross
Chase Hawk
The Duganator
Kareem Williams (hes funny as fuck)
Jared Swafford
Maddog Brett
Ruben Alcantara
Devin Ferrer
George Boyd
Dak
Hoffman
There is more but thats just what I can think of off the top of my head.

Dang it. I wish i lived there. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/12/2013 12:31 AM

Aaron Ross
Trey jones
Robby cult leader
Dak
Garret R
Kevin Kiraly
Jj palmere
Rus barone
Some guy some guy some other guy..... Another guy

And wee man at my local park. he's shorter in person and chill as fuck

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

7/12/2013 1:04 AM

i met dan lacey,bruno hoffman,alex kenedy and simone barraco

|

7/12/2013 1:31 AM

I've met Dan Lacy and Dale Armstrong.

|

Bruh

7/12/2013 4:24 AM

My friend is good friends with Simone Barraco so he sometimes comes over to ride.
He's really chill.
Also met Stefan Lantschner.

I also know Davide Altobelli he used to be on WTP for a little but they kinda parted ways, think he was on the AM team or something.
He's insane though.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/12/2013 4:46 AM

Met Nigel Sylvester And Ralphy Ramos

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

7/12/2013 5:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2013 5:41 AM

I've meet some of the Fit team at Calabaza's Cyclery in San Jose last year. There was Tom Dugan of course, my outgoing guy. And I know some "pro" locals that I've met before. I treat them like real professional riders cause they're pretty damn good. If you look up FTS crew or Robbie Decelle, the were also on some Lil' Mikey's beeswax promo riding around my area.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/12/2013 6:48 AM

Reed stark
Erik Elstran
Eric Holley

Yea they all are locals to me

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/12/2013 6:57 AM

Vince Mayne & Lee Enever are local to me, but i've met most of the cult/federal team at jams and such.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

7/12/2013 11:40 AM

oh god where to start...all these pros that i have only met and not ridden with as follows- garret reynolds, hoder, jared eberwein, biz, pat casey, daniel sandoval, kevin peraza, the whole cult team, morgan wade, sean morr, nate richter, devon smille, caleb quanbeck, josh clemens..

pros that i have ride- chris bracomonte, miles simone, kelly bolton, eric cupier, anthony flores..thats all i can think of atm

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

7/12/2013 2:21 PM

Dan Foley but it was when I first started riding so I didn't know who he was and Stevie Churchill

|

7/12/2013 2:25 PM

Steven hamilton & Zack gerber

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/12/2013 2:41 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I've meet some of the Fit team at Calabaza's Cyclery in San Jose last year. There was Tom Dugan of course, my outgoing guy. And I know some "pro" locals that I've met before. I treat them like real professional riders cause they're pretty damn good. If you look up FTS crew or Robbie Decelle, the were also on some Lil' Mikey's beeswax promo riding around my area.

yo dude! calabazas is my local bike shop

|

7/12/2013 5:42 PM

Most of the pros from MI, pretty much everybody from albes, to name a few Brandon Dosch, Tyler Fernengel, Mark, Nick Bullen, Cory Wiergowski...

|

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!

sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!

if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list

35+ clean refs

7/12/2013 5:46 PM

Gary young. Mat clossen. James foster.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/12/2013 5:56 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

what was dugan like?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/12/2013 7:22 PM

i met lee dennis when the sunday team visited my local skate park last summer he was pretty chill gave me a poster i have hanging right now in my room and signed my old haro z1 frame i think i also got a chance to talk to a few other team members expect for aaron ross all the fan boys swarmed him as soon as he arrived lol this bald kid got him to sign his head

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

7/12/2013 7:24 PM

Im friends with caleb quanbeck on ps3 suck it

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/12/2013 7:26 PM

king_swag wrote:

oh god where to start...all these pros that i have only met and not ridden with as follows- garret reynolds, hoder, jared eberwein, biz, pat casey, daniel sandoval, kevin peraza, the whole cult team, morgan wade, sean morr, nate richter, devon smille, caleb quanbeck, josh clemens..

pros that i have ride- chris bracomonte, miles simone, kelly bolton, eric cupier, anthony flores..thats all i can think of atm

didnt you ride with the markit crew? or atleast dennis? i thought you had said you were there when dennis broke his leg...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

7/12/2013 8:15 PM

I've never met a pro no pros ride around Cleveland area

|

F@#k it just ride

7/12/2013 10:17 PM

I met Phil Wasson. not sure if anyone knows who that is. Didnt like riding in front of people!

|

In midschool bike rides you.

7/12/2013 10:32 PM

, Dorito at Chenga 2, I seen Garrett Reynolds in akron didn't care to talk to him haha I don't really care if someone is pro or not

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.