Haven't logged on here since 2011... Help me out

Related:
Create New Tag

11/13/2016 8:45 PM

I been out the game for years, considering getting back into some dirt riding but on a mtb, always liked the eastern nighttrain, go to buy one and boom! WTF happened to eastern? Fill me in. I used to break their shit all the time lol

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

11/13/2016 9:05 PM

They were ordered into receivership awhile back...

read more here

But oddly enough, came back not too long after.

I don't know too much about good mountain bikes to recommend one, you could maybe try making an account on Vital MTB and see what they say though.

|

11/13/2016 9:11 PM

I remember reading they had issues but no one sells their shit anymore and on their site everything's out of stock, was just wondering what else happened.

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

11/13/2016 9:27 PM

JECBMX wrote:

I remember reading they had issues but no one sells their shit anymore and on their site everything's out of stock, was just ...more

Awhile back they decided to stop distributing to mail orders (like Danscomp) so people would support their local shops and buy their stuff there instead... which is probably their biggest downfall, so that's why no one sells their shit. I mean you might find some places that have them but they're also probably walk-in shops too I'd assume.

But yeah, I have no idea what's going on with them either. I actually work at a shop and we've tried getting in contact with them when they were supposedly back up & running, but got no answers so idk.

|

11/14/2016 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/14/2016 4:47 PM

Anyone remember Veinbmx? When eastern pulled from mail orders and created their own at one point?

I have a couple buddies who still have some parts on their setups from the Amber completes and whatnot, those bikes were such a steal in the day, I also rocked an Eastern venus wheelset I paid like $215 for for years, still in use by a buddy today.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert