Hazzard lites?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/8/2010 4:10 PM

my birthdays tomorrow and im getting parts from my parents.

with any money i get im going to buy a new back rim.
i wanted 7kas but i need to keep some money for other things.
so the main thing im asking is would the hazzards hold up fine?

|

4/8/2010 4:12 PM

|

I'm Tim.

4/8/2010 4:13 PM

already saw that.
i got stoked when i saw the 7ka was $40.
then my dreams were crushed when i saw its only 48h

|

4/8/2010 4:14 PM

hell yeah the hazard lite is a great rim

|

4/8/2010 5:03 PM

i love hazard lites, i wouldnt buy a 7ka, im a fairly clean rider, but if i had the money i would

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/8/2010 5:11 PM

I want to get a pair in black...

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

4/8/2010 5:14 PM

get g-sports

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

4/8/2010 5:14 PM

hazard's are super strong. i have a hazard lite in the back . it has held up really good.

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

4/8/2010 7:08 PM

ok cuz like i always knew my priom hula hoop was SUPER strong, and thought it was heavy as fuck for a double wall, but i just figured out like yesterday that its tripple walled! so i was kinda sketch about moving down to double wall, i should be fine right?

|

4/8/2010 7:14 PM

yeah hazards are super strong, mines holding up really well. also unrealistically light

|

4/8/2010 7:16 PM

Strong as fuck.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

4/8/2010 7:21 PM

ok good.

anyone have the coalition povah stem or the shaddow ravenger sprocket?
i ordered both

|

4/8/2010 7:24 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

ok good.

anyone have the coalition povah stem or the shaddow ravenger sprocket?
i ordered both

holy shit and same stem as me
duuude its the best stem in the world super good looking pretty light and its never slipped on me.

|

4/8/2010 7:25 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

holy shit and same stem as me
duuude its the best stem in the world super good looking pretty light and its never slipped on me.

ok sounds good then i ordered it without hearing much about it so i was hoping it was not a bad choice

|

4/8/2010 8:26 PM

btw you could have gotten the odyssey 7ka for 75. off of infamous..

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/8/2010 8:30 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

dude i just added it to my cart and it doesnt say anything about being sold out? can i still get it?

|

4/8/2010 8:31 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

dude i just added it to my cart and it doesnt say anything about being sold out? can i still get it?

yes. they are still available thats what i am saying. I thought you already got the hazards thats why i said you could have gotten...

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/8/2010 8:34 PM

kingshawty12 wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

yes. they are still available thats what i am saying. I thought you already got the hazards thats why i said you could have gotten...

oh misunderstanding. i thought you meant could have as in they are sold out already.

but no i didnt my parents ordered what they are getting me already.
and tomorrow (or whenever i get money for my birthday) im ordering the rim

|

4/8/2010 8:36 PM

are the 7kas alot stronger? or just lighter?

|

4/8/2010 8:40 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

STRONGER!!!! its a crazy rim... made from 7071 aluminum which is much stronger and just as light.... this is what you call seriously the top of the line rim.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/8/2010 8:42 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

STRONGER!!!! its a crazy rim... made from 7071 aluminum which is much stronger and just as light.... this is what you call seriously the top of the line rim.

haha ight. ill get it if i get the cash. its exspensive haha and does infamous even charge for shipping? cuz it doesnt show up

|

4/8/2010 8:43 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

kingshawty12 wrote:

TJ.dougherty wrote:

haha ight. ill get it if i get the cash. its exspensive haha and does infamous even charge for shipping? cuz it doesnt show up

they do so you will probably spend about 80-85 the most but it is worth it.... you are getting it in black though right?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/8/2010 8:51 PM

ya i def will if i get the money id rather spend $80 once than like $50 more than once cuz it goes to shit.

and ya.

|

4/8/2010 8:53 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

ya i def will if i get the money id rather spend $80 once than like $50 more than once cuz it goes to shit.

and ya.

Althought the hazards are tought I have seen a lot of beat up ones...

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/9/2010 1:10 AM

Whats the warranty on, them because I know there's lifetime warranty on all 41-thermal part's, but are the rim's 41-thermal or are they not covered?

|

4/9/2010 9:07 PM

damo81 wrote:

Whats the warranty on, them because I know there's lifetime warranty on all 41-thermal part's, but are the rim's 41-thermal or are they not covered?

they arent 41-thermal.. those are for tubing... these rims are welded seamless construction.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/9/2010 9:09 PM

hey i ordered one today!

thanks for showing me that they were still on there or else id just be rockin hazzards and im sure ill be better off with the 7kas. and i got a good deal i think. cant wait to ride it

|

4/9/2010 9:11 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

hey i ordered one today!

thanks for showing me that they were still on there or else id just be rockin hazzards and im sure ill be better off with the 7kas. and i got a good deal i think. cant wait to ride it

how much was it total?

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr

4/9/2010 9:13 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

hey i ordered one today!

aaron ross ran hazards for a long ass time
hes a fucking monster
and they are just as strong, they are triple wall rims they are just heavier than 7kas, but not by much

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/9/2010 9:14 PM

TJ.dougherty wrote:

hey i ordered one today!

brentrides wrote:

aaron ross ran hazards for a long ass time
hes a fucking monster
and they are just as strong, they are triple wall rims they are just heavier than 7kas, but not by much

every has told me the hazzards are a little weaker.
and only like 0.7 oz lighter

|