Headset Help

Related:
Create New Tag

1/16/2015 9:29 PM

Will an integrated headset work with a standard race fork? Searchbar hsd the vice versa answers and/or/probobly im retarded. I want a new frame, but have the SE forks, which are standard race. Is there a race a can buy to put on my forks so it'll work, or can I chand a few things and it will work?

|

1/16/2015 9:31 PM

buy an integrated bearing race so your standard forks will work with integrated headsets

|

1/16/2015 9:36 PM

My cult headset came with an extra race, so if your forks don't have an integrated one u can use the one that comes with the headsets.

|

My FBM bike check

1/16/2015 11:11 PM

As long as your fork has some sort of bearing race it'll work

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/16/2015 11:24 PM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

The piece on the bottom furthest to the right, as long as you have one of those for an integrated headset, it will work.

If you're buying a new headset, it will come with one and save you the trouble of having to buy one separately.

The one on your fork now can be tapped off, then you just tap the new one on. But be very careful when doing so.
|

1/17/2015 12:09 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

The piece on the bottom furthest to the right, as long as you have one of those for an integrated headset, it ...more

I change lots of races. I actually yse a special $200 tool.to take them off in a do it yourself bikeshop.

|