Headset/fork?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/11/2010 9:33 PM

What type of headset does my haro F1c have? Looks like a standard to me but not sure. Want to upgrade it to a sealed headset and get a lighter fork. On that note, what forks might work with that headset type. Can I upgrade it to an intergrated?

|

2/11/2010 9:43 PM

You have a 1 1/8th threadless headset.Any fork that does not have a built in campy spec race will work.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

2/11/2010 10:16 PM

ok can't change headset type found that out. Thanks bloghogs btw. Hard to find a non campy spec fork though.

|

2/11/2010 10:21 PM

you wanna see my forks they are soo bent they are like a banana ill post a pic in a min

|

"go high, touch the sky"

2/11/2010 10:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:56 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

my bent forks they are freaking awsomee
|

"go high, touch the sky"

2/11/2010 10:34 PM

huss wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

DAMN hell nah what are those? i cant see the logo

|

BUKLAU!

2/11/2010 10:36 PM

Not quite staight are they.

|

2/11/2010 10:45 PM

nope they are no where near strate they are stock redline forks traxxas never buy redline shit its shit house

|

"go high, touch the sky"

2/11/2010 11:07 PM

That's not good, i have Redline flight cranks.

|

2/11/2010 11:45 PM

its hard to say when you have a standard head set and with that u have a lest amount of forks to chose from
but my best bet would be on the chris king head set

http://www.danscomp.com/301027.php?cat=PARTS

forks would be uhh i dounno but good luck

|

2/12/2010 1:09 AM

mfetty77 wrote:

you will be fine. those forks were off of a stock bike and the cranks which you bought are aftermarket.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/12/2010 2:32 AM

Your bike could be super duper nice looking if you; get a slimmer seat/pivotal and ditch the front brake.

Just saying

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

2/12/2010 9:53 AM

Don't think I'll need a front brake actually. Been thinking bout taking it off.

|

2/12/2010 9:58 AM

if you go brakeless its like riding a skateboard.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/12/2010 10:03 AM

Hell no on the brakeless. Rear brake only I'm thinking. I know how to stop a skateboard. Little harder to jump off a bike.

|

2/12/2010 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/12/2010 10:06 AM

haha i was just kiddin. no way you should ride brakeless yet. but honestly you can probably stop fine brakeless in the same way you do on a skatebaord.

|

Bike check?

2/12/2010 10:39 AM

huss wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

traxxas wrote:

DAMN hell nah what are those? i cant see the logo

Homemade directors!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/12/2010 10:40 AM

mfetty77 wrote:

Their cranks are really solid, don't worry about them,

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/12/2010 10:41 AM

Liam163 wrote:

Your bike could be super duper nice looking if you; get a slimmer seat/pivotal and ditch the front brake.

Just saying

Front brakes are so much fun if they work decently. Try it. Seriously. I want to get a new fork with mounts JUST to run them.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/12/2010 10:44 AM

Liam163 wrote:

Just saying

dave lawrence wrote:

Front brakes are so much fun if they work decently. Try it. Seriously. I want to get a new fork with mounts JUST to run them.

get the new Deco forks when they come out. they have removable mounts

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

2/12/2010 11:12 AM

Just ordered a Hoffman 07 fatfree fork from Sidewall. Like $22 shipped!! Too bad they didn't have it in red, had to get a black one.

|

2/12/2010 11:38 AM

wtf i asked people if the fat free forks look good next thing i no people are makin threads say ing they cant wait till there fat free forks they bought off sidewall and the colors and sizes i want are out of stock.

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

2/12/2010 4:51 PM

My should be here and on by next Friday. I'll post a pic when i get'em on. Waiting on a FSA pig pro headset 2. Might as well do it all at once.

|