Helix coaster

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2015 8:09 PM

Im thinking about buying the WTP Coaster, any opinions? I havent heard much but its all been good reviews. Anybody had any problems with it?

|

6/14/2015 5:48 AM

It's just another khe styled coaster. That design has worked for years so I'd assume it's just fine

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/14/2015 6:26 AM

tomdon wrote:

It's just another khe styled coaster. That design has worked for years so I'd assume it's just fine

It's actually a little different. It has a different push ball system to keep the clutch from wearing badly and the coaster lasting longer.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/14/2015 2:13 PM

tomdon wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

It's actually a little different. It has a different push ball system to keep the clutch from wearing badly and the coaster ...more

and two tapered roller bearings, one more that the cult so thats cool aswell.
and from what I've seen its very well priced for the extras you get over standard khe ones

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/15/2015 6:08 AM

tomdon wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

It's actually a little different. It has a different push ball system to keep the clutch from wearing badly and the coaster ...more

This, it is 3 spring balls, instead of the typical 2.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/19/2015 12:46 PM

tomdon wrote:

do your research before you post dumb comments, also i just ordered the hub cant wait to get it

|

7/19/2015 3:50 PM

tomdon wrote:

KarlisLVUK wrote:

do your research before you post dumb comments, also i just ordered the hub cant wait to get it

Do my research? You want me to fucking stare at danscomp or surf through every single brand's site to make you fucking happy? Go blow your dad faggot

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/19/2015 4:00 PM

KarlisLVUK wrote:

There is literally nothing incorrect about his post. You're a fucking faggot.

|